Story time 0.5

Your Ink Is My Kink

By: orphan_account

Summary: You guys deserve some smut after the fluff. And this is smut at it's fuckin best. Dom!Zayn Sub!Harry.

•••••

Harry's leg was bouncing furiously. He was sat in the chair next to Zayn, the buzzing of the tattoo gun erotic in his ear. He knew there were probably paparazzi outside somewhere and he was doing his best to keep from jumping Zayn's bones. Zayn's chest was exposed, his smooth caramel skin drying out Harry's mouth and making his tongue feel thick against his roof. Zayn reached his free arm out and stilled Harry's bounce.

"Stop." Zayn ordered and Harry did his best to choke back the whine that caught in his throat.

Zayn knew that Harry got turned on watching him getting inked. Knew his boyfriend grew hard every time Zayn winced or cringed at the needle marking his skin. That is exactly why he told Harry he was coming with. It would effectively keep him distracted from the pain knowing his boyfriend was getting desperate for it the whole time. And, not to mention, Zayn loved pushing Harry's limits.

"Zayn." Harry whined, his pupils blown wide with desire.

"Hush." Zayn said sternly but patted his boyfriend knee affectionately. "M'almost done."

The tattoo artist coloured in the last of Zayn's new snake tattoo that stretched over the top of his right shoulder and back. He turned off the gun and wiped off the excess ink, "Let me just go get some plastic to wrap it." He mumbled before disappearing in the back room.

Harry didn't even wait until the man had left before he began pleading with his boyfriend, "Zayn! Zayn! Zayn!" his leg was bouncing so badly that Zayn couldn't control it any longer. "I need it Zayn, please. Please!"

Zayn huffed quietly, "What the hell do you want me to do now Harry?" He pointed at the bench that held all the artist supplies, "Bend you over the bench and fuck you with everyone watching?"

Harry whined and looked at Zayn with a desperation that suggested he wouldn't care.

"Jesus Christ." Zayn mumbled and removed his hand from Harry's knees to dig into his pocket. He pulled out a small object and pushed it into Harry's hands. "Go put it on." He ordered, looking past Harry to the loo in the corner. Harry hesitated and Zayn brought his hand down forcefully on to Harry's legs. "Now Harry!"

Harry's bottom lip pouted and he huffed out annoyed but he went to the bathroom anyway. Zayn was the one that demanded that he came, even though he knew that Harry could barely stand to watch him get tattooed. What with Zayn being so unbothered by the needle penetrating him, and the way the sharp point dragged through his smooth skin with such ease. Harry could feel his dick throb with just the thought of it.

He locked himself in the bathroom and looked at the object in his hand. "Fuck." he mumbled, Zayn had given him his cockring. He whined and stomped his feet childishly. Why did Zayn have to do this to him? And why did he love it so much?

Harry grumbled but pushed his pants down and pulled out his half-hard member. It was easy to slide on the ring with his dick already slightly hard and the little pre-cum pooling at the end. He hissed anyway as the cool metal slid to the base of his cock. He moaned softly as he couldn't resist palming himself a few times before tucking himself away and returning to Zayn's side. Harry's only hope was that Zayn wouldn't keep him from coming for too long tonight.

Zayn raised his eyebrows in question and when Harry frowned at him Zayn gave him a pat on the bum. "Good boy." He said as the tattoo artist returned and quickly wrapped Zayn's fresh ink.