good years rant

Okay first off I never thought that this book would ever get any attention, actually none at all. But thank you for showing love I started this book when I was 15 so yes there are a ton of things I'd like to change but I don't wanna go editing mode so please pardon all the mistakes.
Now let me start my "rant".
Ps. I don't think that he is necessarily dissing or calling out someone more like letting his point get across.

I'd rather be anywhere
Anywhere but here
I'd rather be anywhere
Anywhere but here
I close my eyes and see a crowd of a thousand tears
I pray to God I didn't waste all my good years
All my good years
All my good years

I really do think that this song is inspired by his time in one direction but not necessarily dissing them or the boys. We all know Zayn didn't get any creative freedom in the band that's what 'waste' stands for. Every one direction concert was a crying fest for the fans and Zayn really misses being out on stage and performing with/without the boys. I also do think his 'here' stand for a state of mind or time and not particularly a place or one directions years. You know like I really don't want to be in this state of mind or don't want to keep on remembering how much separation hurt the fans and him.

The voices screaming loud as hell
We don't care 'bout no one else
Nothing in the world could bring us down
Now we're so high among the stars without a worry
And neither one, one of us wants to say we're sorry

Again this I really believe represents the boys relationship with Zayn, one direction's success. Even after leaving the band after the hurtful exchange of words that happened between them and what was said in the media, they never got back together as the friends they were. The sorry literally doesn't mean saying sorry I think it's more like I wish we could forget everything and go back to how it used to be.

Too much drugs and alcohol
What the hell were we fighting for?
'Cause now the whole damn world will know
That we're too numb and just too dumb to change the story
Neither one, one of us wants to say we're sorry

I do think that he is hinting towards his relationship with Louis and/or harry but that's just me could be all the boys. Again the world sees them a certain way that they hate each other they don't care about each other etc. etc. I also do think this has something to do with Harry specifically with they way they have been hinting towards thier sexualities or past relationship. But that's just the zarry in me speaking.

Need a chance just to breathe, feel alive
And when the day meets the night, show me the light
Feel the wind and the fire hold the pain deep inside
It's in my eyes
In my eyes

Now this part makes me think that he's seeking help from God/ whatever he believes in he really is trying to show us that he knows he is a part in what went wrong. He does want his relationships with the boys back, not so much to do with one direction-the band. The chorus after this part really touchs everyone because we now know that he is suffering too and he knows that the fans really were really heartbroken after he left and they took a 'hiatus'. We know Zayn definitely had some more serious implications because he's just not one of the best vocalist of our generation but also an exceptional lyricist, so this is just what my nich mind thinks.

I'd rather be anywhere
Anywhere but here
I'd rather be anywhere
Anywhere but here
I close my eyes and see a crowd of a thousand tears
I pray to God I didn't waste all my good years
All my good years
All my good years
I pray to God I didn't waste all my good years
All my good years
All my good years

.
.
.
.
If y'all want better and golden similarities comment and let me know.
Go steam better.