where are z&h atm

I do think Zayn and gigi have broken up and are just co-parenting the new born baby.Weirdly enough I do think the baby was something that happened by mistake and the two of them decided to keep it. Because if Zayn really wanted to ignore or deny zarry he would never do the things he does to mention Harry in his videos directly or in directly. But I would be happy if they are together because every child deservs a complete family. And as far as zarry is concerned I would just gladly take them to admitting that there was something in between them and just give us that satisfaction and honestly I would be happy if Zayn and gig got married some day and harry found someone amazing for him. But zarry have hurt eachother enough to finally admit shit after Zayn's next album because we will really get a ton of proofs I have faith.
And any larries reading this book I appreciate you showing any sort of interest but keep an open mind here.
Louis has said multiple times that you all shipping him and harry has really affected their friendship. And if Louis and harry were a real thing I'm pretty sure they would be dating atm they are grown ass adults and it's been give years after the band. I used to ship them too until Louis literally denied them and said that we are making things awkward for not just him and harry but also el, who I dearly love she has really stood by Louis' side no matter what and they seem happpier than ever before. I could just debunk most of Larry proofs anyway so I don't bother with them anymore. I just want all the boys to be happy and as fan, real fans, we have gotta support them no matter what.
Harry has not come out ever so it's just cruel of us the assume that he is gay or bi. Same with the other boys well other than Zayn releasing his song during bisexual awareness week but maybe that's just a coincidence.

 Same with the other boys well other than Zayn releasing his song during bisexual awareness week but maybe that's just a coincidence

And as far as ziam is concerned I don't even think there is anything but a bromance there just like zouis

And as far as ziam is concerned I don't even think there is anything but a bromance there just like zouis. But zouis will forever remain superior than any other ship/bromance in the band and that we all can agree too.
And let's not even start with narry or ziall or Others with Niall he is the purest baby out there and everyone in the band have said it multiple times that Niall is like their younger siblings, so that's that.
As far as lilo is concerned they are the only bromance/ship that are giving us anything to be happy about they are so in awe of the other and are on great terms so let's not stop appreciating them.
Also this book might reach 100k how bizarre is that it's just astounding to me.

What do y'all have to say about z&h and Louis&el also gigi and the baby