Chapter 3*

Addy felt warmness all around her body, she awoke in a warm bed. The silky sheets and pillows cases stayed cool durning the night. Opening her eyes she whines as the sun shined on her, blinding her for a few seconds. Addy went to get up but felt two strong arms around her, looks behind her she blushes. Seeing Mr. Manson, she tries to slip out of his arms. This was awkward, sleeping in bed with a stranger.

Feeling him pull her closer she closed her eyes. Her small body was pulled closer to his body. Suddenly feeling something poke the back of her leg she got wide eyed, looking down she saw he was only in boxers. Wait!? He was only in boxers!?

As she got up she screamed as he woke up. Covering herself with a sheet , she stood in the corner, watching him. "What the hell!"  Mr. Manson woke up worried. "What's wrong!? Are we under attack?!

Addy suddenly walked back over  slapped him hard, "What is fuck wrong with you!? You undressed me! Slept in the same bed with me! Anddd, your boner was rubbing up against me! I'm not a toy for you to fuck!"

Mr. Manson looks at her with his blue crystals eyes, anger was in them, "Don't ever slap me again..." Addy noticed a red handprint on his cheek and got wide eyed, "I'm sorry Mr. Manson... I don't know what got over me..." Addy whimpers, looking at him nervous.

He sighs, "call me Manuel..." Addy thinks and nods, sitting by him on the bed, her small body shook as the cold air touched her naked body. Manuel gets up and wraps a blanket around her as he smiles.

Addy blushes and looked at him, "thank you.." Manuel gets up, handing her one of his shirts to wear, "are you hungry?"  He asked curiously, his voice was husky.

She nodded softly as he lead her to the kitchen. Helping her up, she on the counter as he starts to cook, it was clear he wanted to ask her something but he didn't want to make her mad, "How long has he.... been.. um.. beating you.." He was nervous for some odd reason.

Addy stayed silent for a moment but then sighed, looking away, "my mother died three years ago, that's when he started to go crazy and started to beat me..." Manuel growls and looks at all the bruises on her body, noticing yesterday but decided it was best to not say anything about them. Walking over he touched them softly them, "I won't let anyone hurt you... ok?"

Addy looks at him as her cheeks blushed, "thank you... I don't want to be beaten again..." She whispers in fear. Feeling his arms wrap around her, holding her as he strokes her hair.

"You going to be ok?" He pulls away a bit, looking at her. His concern for her was obvious, kissing her forehead softly.
Walking back to the stove, he was cooking some bacon and eggs. After finishing, Manuel  made and gave her a plate. Looking at it she waits a bit, playing with her fingers nervous.

As he started to eat, he noticed her not eating. "Mm, something wrong?" His eyes scanned her.

Addy looks at him, "I'm not aloud to eat till your done... it's a rule.." looking away nervous. She always got slapped if she ate before her father or his guest were finished.

Manuel looks at her, "well, I'm not your father.. you may do anything you want in this house.. got it?"

Looking at him she tilted her head. "Really?" She was shocked, he didn't care what she did. Wait! No.. this can't be.. it was all a lie! He'd make her give something in return!

Addy looks away, "I'd rather not.." she looked at her plate and waits. Her mind racing, she wasn't a toy for him to use.

He gets up and walks over, "hey, your not a slave here, your my guest.. got it? Your not going to be put to work or used.. I promise... now eat please..."

Looking into his eyes she blushed, "o-ok..." She had serious trust issues and it was noticeable. Feeling a kiss on her forehead she smiled softly.

They both ate in silence, mostly because they had no idea what to say or talk about. She smiled as she ate her bacon, this was the first time in years that she actually ate breakfast. Her dad never finished in time for her to eat since she had to go to school or start chores.

Finishing her breakfast, Manuel watches her as she started to wash the dishes. "Why did you take me away.." She asked curiously.