Chapter 10*

Addy closed her eyes and blushes, her hair was a mess. Her body slowly relaxed as cuddled into him, looking up she kissed him deeply.

Manuel smile and rubs her back, kissing her back deeply. His eyes closing softly as well, "I love you Addy..."

Addy looks down at him and smiles, "I love you too.."

They both laid there, their naked bodies cuddled close to each other. Falling asleep, they had no idea someone was watching through the window.

The figure growls and runs off into the dark night. Leaving no footprints or smell, the only thing left was a message written in blood.

The next morning they awoke, the sun shining in through the window, blinding them. Manuel growls, "I don't want to get up..." he pulls her close as he buried his face in her neck.

Addy groans and opens her eyes, "I don't want to either, but everyone is worried sick about you.. we have to go back..."

Trying to get up was a bitch, "Manuel, let me go.. I have to go to the bathroom.."

A huff was heard as he let go of her, he rolled over, away from the sun. His hair extremely messy from the night before.

Addy gets up and kisses his cheek before walking to the bathroom, looking at herself in the mirror she saw many little scars from the nails.

Sighing she washed her face with cold water, hoping it would wake her up. Smirking she thought, grabbing a bucket she filled it up with cold water. Tip toeing over to the sleeping beast she smiles, "Manuel, wake up.."

Manuel groans, "I don't want to, just come back to bed babe.... babe?" Suddenly he jumps up, feeling the cold water hit his body. "What the fuck!" He wipes some water from his face and look at her.

Addy smirks, "pay back is a bitch!" She giggles and runs outside, Manuel running after her.

After running about four yards away she froze, looking at the cabin. Not noticing Manuel running straight toward her, tackling her. Kissing her body everywhere.

"Manuel.. stop..... Manuel! Please stop!.... Stop it Manuel !!" He stops and looks down at her, "What's wrong?"

Addy looked behind him, suddenly screaming, her eyes full of horror.

Manuel looks behind them, seeing a dead lamb by the window. A message was written in blood and a bloody smeared hand print was on the window.

He gets up and looks at the lamb, "it must have happened last night..."

Addy gets up scared, her eyes full of tears. "What does it say?" She asked as she wiped tears away.

Andy looks at her, waking over and holding her. "I.. I don't know.." he looks at the message and growls.

"Let's get dressed, I want to go home..." Addy whispers, her eyes looking up into his.

Manuel nods, "ok... let's go.." he walks inside and grabs their clothes. Both of them getting dressed and waking to the mansion.

Getting there, everyone was smiling, running to Addy and him, he cleared his throat, "may we have some privacy for a moment... oh, and if anyone sees Josh, tell him to come directly to me..." everyone leaves and he sits her on the couch.

"Stay here, after breakfast we will find out what's going on.. ok?" Manuel smiles, kissing her forehead.

Addy nods and watches him walk off toward the kitchen. The smell of blueberry waffles hit her nose, getting up she walks in the kitchen and hops up to sit on the counter.

Watching him she thought, "are you ok?" She asked quietly.

Manuel looks over his shoulder at her, "yeah, I'm fine.. are you?" He asked as he poured some batter into the waffle maker.

Addy watches as she played with her fingernails, it wasn't obvious that she was nervous, "yes.. just scared.." she said as she looked away.

Manuel looks at her and kisses her cheek, "hey, don't be scared, we are going to get to the bottom of this."

She smiles softly as she kissed his nose, "ok.." her eyes glanced at the door as Josh walks in.

"Hey guys, how was y'all night?" Josh asked curiously. His brown hair pulled back in a ponytail.

Addy blushes and looked away, embarrassed. Manuel smirks, "it was absolutely amazing." He winks at her, causing her to blush more.

Josh chuckles, "too much info dude.. I'm glad to see you acting yourself again.."

Manuel looks at him, "blueberry waffle?" He asked curiously as he takes the cooked one out and put it on a plate, handing it to Addy.

Josh shook his head, "no, I actually came since I heard that I was needed."

Manuel looks at Addy, "yeah, theres no way to explain this.. we will have to show you.."

After eating, Josh, Addy and Manuel walked out and to the cabin. Looking at the message he tilts his head, "lambs blood?"

Walking closer he examined the writing, "Eíste... o apó tin profiteía... boreíte na tréxete gia pánta éna mikró.... Tha sas vroúme kai tha sas syllávoume, tha parakolouthísete tin pláti sas. Otidípote píso koitázontas stin prinkípissa ton skión..." Josh studies it and bit more.

"Josh, English please.." Manuel growls lowly as he holds Addy close.

Josh looks at him, "You are the one from the prophecy, you cant run forever little one. We will find and capture you, watch your back. Anytime I can be lurking in the shadows princess..."

Addy looks at Josh scared. "I'm guessing that's referring to me...." her body shaking from the cold air.

Josh nods as he thinks, "it's Ancient Greek.. Not many people can read and write in the old Ancient Greek language... hmmm."

"What about the handprint?" Manuel asked curiously, pulling his jacket off and wrapped it around Addy.

Josh looks at the handprint, "it's too smeared to get a print from it.. if you ask me... I think what or who we are dealing with here is very dangerous.. it's best if a guard stays with her when your not around.."

Addy looks at Manuel scared, the message racing through her mind. She was part of a Prophecy? And why did it say princess?