Chapter 5*

Addy sat in the bed, listening carefully to his story, "I'm the last surviving from the 'attack'. I was a Marine soldier that everyone thought was dead, for two years I was tortured. Now I'm the biggest Mafia boss in the whole United States. Probably in the world as well, I have allies in the darkest places."

Addy sat there surprised as she stayed silent. Looking at him she asked in a whisper, her body tenses as he grabs her hand.

"Well, I do get bad nightmares.." a sigh came from his lips as he kissed her hand. "I won't hurt you.. just trust me... please..."

Addy looks at him and nods softly, "I trust you, I'm just.... surprised.." sitting back she though and watched him. He didn't seem dangerous, but that doesn't mean he can't be.

Seeing him sit back, he sighed and looked at her, "what do you want to do tomorrow?" His eyes watching for any emotion in her eyes.

Addy shrugs, "I don't care... all I know is I'm tired.." seeing it was dark outside, she laying down and looks at him, softly closing her eyes. She was very confused but didn't think too much about it. What good would it do anyway.

Morning came quickly it seemed, seeing a sleeping mafia boss next to her, she slips out of bed and walks downstairs. Her bare feet stepping down on the wooden floor.

Addy sat on the couch, watching some tv for a bit. She was planning on cooking breakfast but was waiting for him to come downstairs.  Manuel started to walk downstairs, yawning as he looked around.

Walking to the kitchen he started to cook, Addy looks at him and gets up quickly, running over, "go sit down, I got this taken care off.."

Manuel smirks, "oh really? Why don't you make me go sit down." Wondering what she was going to do, he crossed his arms over his chest.

Huffing she tried pushing him away but he didn't budge. Growling lowly, she thought and acted sweet and innocent as she walks to the freezer and grabs some ice. Walking by she slipped it down his shirt, "ha!"

Manuel jumps and pulls his shirt off, the ice falling to the floor. Making him slip, hitting the floor he groaned. "Ouch!"

Addy giggles and walks past him quickly, a squeal was heard before she fell on the floor as well. "That hurt.." she rubbed the back of her head.

Looking up at him, she noticed he was already up and holding his hand out to help. Blushing she took his hand and stood up, "mm, the perfect way to start a morning out.." they both giggled a bit and blushed.

Noticing there hands till together, they pulled away. Looking up at him she smiles, "go sit down before I throw a cup of water at you.."

Manuel chuckles, "yes ma'am.." he walks over to the living room and sits on the couch, watching the news, "well fuck..."

Addy cooked some breakfast and yawns, rubbing her temples. Flipping the bacon, French toast and eggs she waited for each side to cook. Making him a plate she walks over and smiles.

"I hope you like it," Addy smiles softly  and handed the plate to him.  Putting a glass of sweet tea on the side table next to the couch.

He takes a bite and looks at her, "This is amazing Addy, anytime you want to cook, go right ahead." she giggled and thought softly as she ate.

Manuel switched through the channels, yawning as he turns on The Walking Dead and smiles, "have you seen this before?"

Addy looks at him and shook her head, looking at the tv. "No, but it looks interesting." Manuel starts it on season 1 episode 1.

"You are going to love it, Addy," she watched it and smiles. After they were finished eating, Manuel took their plates to the kitchen. 

Walking back over he smiles, asking, "do you like it?" Addy looks at him and then back at the tv smiling. A simple nod was the only thing he got in response.

Hours go by and they were watching season 3 already, she looks at Manuel mad as he turns the tv off, "Hey! What was that for!? I was watching it!"

Manuel chuckles, "its 4 in the morning." Her eyes shot up to the clock and gasps, "What!? It was just 10 pm earlier!?"

Manuel chuckles and carries her upstairs and to bed, "you cant be watching tv all night.. you need your rest.." she nods and cuddles into a pillow as she slowly falls asleep. She could feel his body heat from across the bed.

Manuel laid there, closing his eyes as thoughts raced his mind. Addy suddenly cuddled up against him, her body next to his as she slept. He looked down at her and wraps a arm around her, yawning, "Good night..."