Chapter 12*

As Addy was asleep she started to have a dream, her skin turning cold suddenly.

Addy was running through the woods, holding her pregnant belly. "Cmon sweetheart, you cant come out yet.."

Whimpering she looked back, seeing wolves and men on horses chasing her.

One man yells to the others, "get her! She's the only way to destroy him!"

They rode faster, a man climbing off and chased her. Knowing it wouldnt be long till she collapsed.

Addy tripped over a log and rolled down a hill, laying there in the twigs and leaves. Quickly crawling in a huge hollow log, she stayed silent.

Three men and some wolves walked around, the wolves smelling her scent. Also she left a trail of water form when her water broke.

A wolf growls and snaps at her through the log, another one howling.

Five men walk over and smirk, "cmon out, we won't hurt you.." they chuckled.

Addy cries and stays put, the log was dirty and small, she barely got in. Thankfully it was too small for any of them or any of the wolves to get in to grab her.

Night came and the woods were filled with screams, Addy breathes heavily and pushes. Her legs spread, the baby wasn't waiting any long.

Addy cries and lays her head back, trying to calm down a bit. "Cmon sweetheart, make this easy for mommy..."

Screaming once more she pushed as hard as she could. A baby cry was suddenly heard, Addy breathes heavily for a second before grabbing her baby.

It was a beautiful baby boy, smiling down at him she cried. He looked exactly like his daddy, he had Manuel's black hair, eyes and nose.

Kissing his forehead she smiles and held him up to her breast. Letting him drink her milk, suckles were heard.

Addy blushes and thought, "what should I name you... hmm, how about Gerard?"

She smiles to herself as she looked down at her precious baby, "Gerard Wayne Manson...."

After Gerard was done eating, she crawls out of the log carefully, stumbling to her feet. As she walked around she leans against trees and whimpers.

Suddenly she stopped dead in her tracks, seeing a man covered in blood staring at her.

Backing up scared she held Gerard close. The man walks toward her, making no sound as he walked ontop the leaves.

Addy watched on him horror, his body and face covered in old Native American tattoos. He looks down at the baby and then back at her.

Addy looks behind her, whimpering as she heard wolf howls. She suddenly felt the Native American pick her up bridal style and run off through the woods.

Addy looks at him for a split second before kissing Gerard on top of his head. She wasn't going to let them take her baby away.

The Native American sets her down softly in a cave. Running to the entrance he pushed a huge rock over it, so no one or thing could get in.

The man looks at her and walks away, grabbing a little bottle with some liquid in it.

Walking over he took the canvas cap off and forces her mouth open, pouring it in. Then he held her jaw shut so she'd drink it.

The liquid tasted nasty but she swallows it anyway, "make you big and strong.." he managed to say with little knowledge of the English language.

Addy looks at him, "Thank you.." she bows her head softly. He then got a different bottle and walks over, carefully opening the baby's mouth.

Pouring it in Gerard's mouth he looked at her, "make little one not cry much, make him full and sleepy.."

Addy looks at the man and smile softly, nodding softly as she watched her baby yawn and fall asleep.

Looking at the Native American, she finally got a good look at him. The sides of his head were shaved, he had long black hair pushed back. His body was thick, full of muscles.

Watching him, he sat on he other side of the fire. Making some stew and vegetables. He fire kept her warm, though she sat at least ten feet away.

Walking over soon afterwards, he handed her a bear hide to keep warm with and a bowl of stew. Taking it she smiles softly.

Addy laid Gerard on the buffalo hide under them, eating slowly she thought. For living in a cave, the food was actually really good.

As she finished, Addy tries to get up, but only to collapse. Before hitting the ground , she felt him catch her.

The Native American looks at her, his eyes turning to a green color. "Your... your just like Manuel.."

Maunuel's name seemed to hit him, "Manuel? Escape from Man. Crazy Man... Manuel save me.."

Addy looks at him, "I'm Addy, Manuel's wife... Baby.. His Son.." she said as she looked at Gerard.

The Native American looks at her and then the baby. "We leave.. Sunlight.." he helps her back down and covers her and the baby up.

"Osda enoyi.." he whispers and walks to his side of the cave, laying down as well.

Addy held her newborn son close as she closed her eyes. Falling asleep slowly, would she ever see Manuel again?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, thank you for reading, I hope talk like this book so far!