Chapter 6*

Manuel awoke to a warm body on his, looking down he noticed Addy, who was still asleep on top of him. Stroking her long blonde hair, she continues to sleep. His fingers brush up against her cheeks softly, "Damn...." Manuel whispered to himself, seeing how cute she was asleep.

Addy groans as she cuddled more, the sunlight shining in her eyes, "nnggh fuck you sun..." Opening her eyes, she noticed she was on top of Manuel. He smiled at her, "Good Morning sleeping beauty."

Addy gasped and gets off of him embarrassed, "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to fall asleep on you! You were just so warm!" Her eyes looking at him, a little fear in them. Not knowing how he'd react, she held up her guard.

Manuel tilts his head, "Addy it's ok.. I actually enjoyed it.." he sits up and scoots out of bed. Stretching he groaned and looks over his shoulder at her.

"What would you like for breakfast?" Addy asked quietly, still embarrassed. He looked at her thinking, "hmm.. how about some blueberry pancakes with bacon?"

Addy smiles softly and nods walking downstairs to the kitchen. Her hair was messy and she needed a shower, but it could wait till after breakfast.

Suddenly feeling someone push her to the wall she screams. Seeing a man with his gun against her head. "Who are you!? Where's Manuel!?"

Manuel got up changing into some shorts, suddenly he heard a scream, Addy's scream. He grabbed his gun and ran downstairs seeing Addy pinned up against the wall by a man.

Running over he tackles the man, pinning him to the ground, "I swear to god, if you ever touch Addy again, I'll kill you Josh!"

Josh looks up at him, "she's with you? Oh, I thought she snuck in and was dangerous.. you know Wade is using females so they can get to you and kill you sir.."

He sighs and gets off of him, "get up soldier.." Josh gets up and looks at Addy.

"I'm sorry ma'am, lately we have been having people sneak in, trying to kill Manuel.. forgive me.."

Addy smiles nervously, "it's fine, your just trying to protect your boss.." walking past him and to the kitchen she looked back, "Josh, is it?"

He nodded, "sergeant Josh Wolfe.." Josh smiles a bit and scanned her body. Manuel lets out a low growl, scaring him.

"Would you like to stay for breakfast Josh?" Addy asked curiously as she mixed the pancake mix.

Josh blushes, he looked to be about a 21 year old boy. Having long black hair and green eyes, his body was bigger from all the muscles. He smiles, "yes please.."

Addy smiles and makes blueberry pancakes after another, flipping them and then putting them on the plate.

Walking over she set the plates down in front of them, "I'm Addy by the way." She looked at Josh smiling.

He takes her hand, "it's a pleasure to meet you Addy," kissing her hand softly out of respect.

Manuel watched, huffing a bit. His eyes turning back, "watch it Josh.." the tone in his voice was terrifying.

He let go over her hand, Addy walks back to the stove and cooks some more pancakes, placing them on a plate. Taking one off and on her plate, she pours syrup on her pancake.

Josh finishes and smiles, "thank you very much for the breakfast.. now if you many excuse me.. I have business to attend to.." he walks out and closes the door behind him.

Suddenly a little girl runs in, "help me hide!" She giggles and runs around the house. Addy looked around and smiles.

"He about behind the curtain?" The little girl squeals and runs behind it. Addy giggles, helping her stay hidden.

Just as she was walking back, a girl around Addy's age runs in. "Have y'all seen my sister?"

Manuel looks at her and shook his head, "no, sorry Jessica.." Addy looks at the girl and smiles.

Suddenly a little giggle was heard from behind the curtain, "wow, I didn't know curtains could laugh.." Jessica smirks as she walks over, "found you! Now cmon Ashley, mom is worried sick.."

Ashley nods, "bye lady!" She waves her hand before walking out. She was such a cutie pie.

Addy waves back and giggles, "theres children here?" She was surprised since this was a mafia.

Manuel looks at her and finishes his plate, "mm, their mother is the doctor here.." he takes his plate to the sink.

Addy finished and started to wash dishes as Manuel was in the living room making a phone call. After finishing the dishes, she walked upstairs and to the bathroom, turning on the water.

She cursed herself, forgetting some clothes. Waking to his room she looked through his walk in closet, finding a robe. Grabbing it she walks back to the shower, taking her hair from the ponytail.

Manuel walked upstairs and noticed the shower was on, grabbing a towel he walks in and clothes the door. Striping and then stepping in the shower, not knowing Addy would be walking it.

Addy walks in and strips, pulling the curtain back she stepped in, only to bump into a hard body. "Ouch!"

Looking up at him she gasps, she was frozen. Looking at his body, he had big muscles, an eight pack and an amazing v line. She couldn't look away.

Manuel blushes and smirks, "like what you see? Cause I like what I see.." he growled in a low voice.

Addy blushes and covers her body, before she could step out, she felt a hand pull her back and suddenly his lips on hers.

Embarrassed, she tries to pull away. The kiss only deepened, she relaxed and started to kiss him back, Manuel's hands roaming her body. One hand reaching down to grab her ass and then slapping it.

They both kissed as the water poured down on them, Manuel pulls out of the kiss and looks at her. "Your perfect..."