Chapter 14*

Addy parks in the drive way and smiles, "I has an amazing time! Hope we can do it again soon!"Jessica squeals happily.
     Addy smiles, hugging her tight. "Trust me, it'll happen soon.." Addy gets out and walks toward the stables, "Manuel?"

Walking in the stable she smiles seeing Pearl saddled and ready for her, "hey big girl, how are you doing today?"

Saddling up, she saw a note, "Meet me where where we use to always go." Reading it she blushes.

She rode off and toward the big tree by the river, smiling as she saw roses and baby's breath flowers making a little path way. Hitching her horse, she walked down the trail and sees a little table and two dinner plates on it.
     Addy blushes, seeing Manuel stand by the table, in blue jeans and a black dress shirt. "You look.. stunning.."
    She looked down at her dress. Blushing crazily she smiles, Addy looks at him, "well, to be honest, I am.." she giggles.

Manuel walks over and bows, kissing her hand. "Cmon my lady, sit please.."
     Addy follows and sits in a chair, blushing softly. Her eyes scanned the table, seeing they both had steaks on there plate with mashed potatoes and corn, "how did you keep the food warm?"  She asked surprised.
     Manuel smirks, "I actually cooked it out here, with some help.." pouring her a glass of wine, he laughs as Vez comes out with his guitar, singing a love song in some other language.

She giggles and kissed Manuel, "Vez! I didn't know you could sing.."
     Manuel laughs, "well he thinks he can," he began to eat slowly, secretly watching her, she was stunning.

After they got to the end of  their meal, he got up and walked around the table. Stopping in front of her, Manuel smiles, "Addy, when you were in that coma, I realized something.. that I couldn't live with out you. I love you and always will... but I have one question.." getting on one knee he smiles. 
    Addy looks at him, wide eyed. Her eyes filled with tears, "Manuel?"
    He smiles and opens a little box, "will you marry me?"  Manuel looks up at her.

She gasps and nods, "yes.. yes I will!" Addy tackles him, kissing him.
   Manuel chuckles and kisses her back, slipping the diamond ring on her finger. 

Addy looks at it and smiles, "you know what this means?"
     Manuel looks st her, "what does it mean?" He asked curiously.
     She smirks, "it means your stuck with me forever.." giggles as she kissed him.

On there way back to the stables, she looked down. Her phone buzzing, she unlocks her phone. Addy stops the horse dead in her tracks, a unknown number was sending her pictures of her at the mall, one at he stables, another one were they are riding back home.

She looked around frantically, hearing her phone buzz again she looks down, seeing the picture of her sitting there, looking around.
   Addy sped Pearl up, riding past Manuel, "we need to leave!" Addy whimpered scared.

Manuel looks at her, riding after her. He tried to catch up with her. "Addy!"
    She gets to the stables and gets off her horse, hiding in the stable with Pearl. Addy looked at the pictures in horror.
    Manuel runs in and looks around, "Addy?" He walks in the stable and kneels down, holding her.

"Oh darling... you scared me.. what's wrong?" He looks down at her and then at her phone.

Growling he looked through the pictures, he tries to call the number but it was unavailable. Cursing to himself he looks at her, "lets go home..." he leads her to his Mustang and set her down in the passenger seat.
    Talking to Vez for a bit he explains what's going on, in a matter of minutes vehicles showed up. Manuel's men jump out and run into the woods, searching for anyone suspicious.

Walking around to the drivers side, Manuel got in the driver's seat and sped away. Throwing her phone out the window, "I'll get you a new phone, they might be using your phone to track you.."

Addy nods and grabs his hand, she shook in fear, "I won't let nothing happen to you sweetie," she heard her fiance say, feeling him squeeze her hand.
  Holding his hand to her face she kisses it, "I know Manuel, love you."