Chapter 3

Writing on a school computer

------------------------

//Gabriel//

"Guys wake up! Our neighbour moved in today and I want to go meet them." Lucifer yelled from downstairs and I heard the door slam shut. "Come on Gabe I'm driving us to work today." Samandriel peeked into my room and I was honestly confused for a moment. "What? Where is Cas?." I ask swinging my legs over my bed and standing up to face him. "I don't know. He left before I was awake." He explained and I nodded shoving him out of the room so I could get dressed. When I was done I ran downstairs and signalled him that I was ready.

We walked outside and he shut the door behind us. I look to the neighbours to see Lucifer walk up to the door with a smile. "Why does he treat the neighbours so nice?." Samandriel asked and I shrugged getting into the passenger seat of his car and started it up. Samandriel got in with a weird look on his face. "What's wrong?." I asked and he shook his head. "Nothing. It's just... The new neighbour looks really familiar." He said and I looked out the back window, but didn't get the chance to see anything before Samandriel was speeding down the road.

//Lucifer//

"Guys wake up! Our neighbour moved in today and I want to go meet them." I yelled and slipped on my shoes walking outside and slammed the door. I stood on the porch for a moment and asked myself if this really was a good idea. I came to a conclusion and made my way down the porch stairs and started the short five second walk to the neighbours house. I walked up the stairs and approached the door with a smile. I heard my brothers come outside and started talking. I knocked on the door.

"One second!." A familiar voice rang through the house and the door swung open revealing a very familiar mop of black hair and blue eyes (?). My breath caught in my throat making me choke as I realized who I was looking at. "I'm sorry for the-." He stopped and his eyes went wide. "M-Michael?." I got out before he pulled my into a bone crushing hug which I gave back. "I missed you." He cried into my chest. I laughed and buried my face in his hair. "You know we never broke up." I said muffled by his hair. He let out a shaky laugh and pulled me inside.

"Does this mean the Winchester's are here too?." I ask wiping my eyes as he pulled me to his couch. "Yes, I know their address." Michael said and I smiled. "I would like to see them again, but I really want to stay with you for a little bit." I say and he nods grabbing his phone. "I texted them saying I was gonna drop by and they agreed since they're not doing anything today." He said and I nodded. Silence fell over us and we just stared at each other, taking in the fact that we were together again. "I'm sure they will be happy to know their boyfriends live near them."

//Dean//

Michael texted me saying that he was going to drop by if we weren't busy today and I agreed. "Sam, Adam! Get out here!." I yelled and they came flying out of there rooms and stood in front of me with questioning looks on their faces. "Michael is gonna stop by so you guys can't be sleeping." I scolded them even though they're both adults. The groaned and Sam pulled Adam to the tv and I walked into the kitchen for some breakfast. I heard the faint sound of the Doctor Who theme song and laughing.

My phone dinged and I saw that it was from Michael. 'We're on our way.' The text read and I shrugged before it dawned on me. What does he mean by 'we'?. I thought, but shook it off and walked to the living room completely forgetting breakfast and was forced to watch Doctor Who with Sam and Adam while we waited for Michael. I found it funny when Sam and Adam started arguing about certain things that were going in and it reminded me of when we were kids. They're nineteen now.

It was about an hour before the door bell rang and Sam quickly ran to the door and I continued talking with Adam. "Hey Michael. Who is that?." I heard and then I heard a gasp. "Holy fuck you're tall." A familiar voice said and I turned to the door to see Michael and... Lucifer?. I jumped and ran to the door staring at Satan in awe. "What... You... Does..." I rambled and he smirked putting his hand up to silence me. "I am here and I'm queer." He said and I invited them inside.

"Does that mean Cas is here too?." I ask and Adam finally walked over to us. "Why is your hair faded neon green? I'm pretty sure hair dye doesn't last five years." Adam pointed out and Lucifer rolled his eyes. "Gabriel thought it was funny to put hair dye in my shampoo and cover me in glitter." He explained and Sam smiled happily. "So Gabe is here too?." He laughed and hugged Lucifer. I looked at Adam and saw him smiling. "Yes Winchester #3 Samandriel is also here." Lucifer said and Adam jumped happily.

"Where is Cas?." I ask eager to meet him again. "He left this morning before everyone woke up and then Samandriel was the one do drive Gabriel to work." Lucifer explained with a confused look in his eyes. "Have you tried calling him?." I ask and he shook his head taking out his phone. "I'm sure he's fine." Lucifer said shakily and I watched as he pressed on Castiel's contact. It rung about five times before it stopped. "Why don't you try?." He asked giving me Castiel's number.

//Castiel//

"Unknown number?." I said to myself and shifted on the uncomfortable hospital bed. I let the number go to voice mail. After it stopped I checked my voice mail to see if the number had left anything. "Hello? Cas? Are you there? Call me back?." The voice said and I was honestly confused. I recognized the voice to a point of insanity as I listened to the voicemail over and over again until the doctor walked in. "Hello Castiel." He greeted and he smiled.

I frowned once I saw what he was holding. Are those... Crutches?. "Due to the intense amount of trauma on almost every part of your legs you may not be able to walk by yourself." He started gesturing to the crutches. "Without these walking will be excruciatingly painful and you make go into a coma." He finished and I stared at him in disbelief. "No. N-no, I can't use them." I said quietly and he looked at me with sympathy.

Castiel I know your family has had a lot of admissions to this hospital with injuries and I know you've all had your fair share, but you were the one to always refuse help so your brothers had something good to go on, but they're safe now. So you need to take these." He said giving me the crutches and some pain meds. "I know this is a lot to take in." He said and I nodded getting off the bed and leaning on my crutches already feeling better. "Good luck." He said helping me out the door.

Yeah, good luck.