Chaper 14

Oh my Chuck I actually updated? Oh my.

//Dean//

The next day everyone was lounging around in the living room. Samandriel and Adam were wrapped up in a blanket together, Gabriel was sitting sideways on Sam so his head could rest on the arm rest, Michael and Lucifer were on the floor flipping through channels on the tv and Dean and I were sitting at the small coffee table playing with some slime the Sam and Gabriel made.

I jumped when I heard Lucifer squeal happily and looked over at him to see that he had found a movie that satisfied him. "Firstly, never touch the hands of your heart!" He sang along obnoxiously as everyone stared at him in either amusement or annoyance.

"Come on guys! It's Jack and the Cuckoo Clock Heart!!!!" He exclaimed rolling over top of Michael making him groan. "Never seen it." Adam said watching in interest. "Me neither." I say and Lucifer looks at me. "Yes you have. It's your favourite animated movie." He explained and I racked my brain for anything that related to that movie.

"Nope. I have no idea what it is." I sighed watching the starting of what I could only describe as a less scary Tim Burton film (yeah considering I never watched this movie in the last five years, I certainly have seen a lot of Tim Burton movies).

I turned to Dean when I heard snoring and saw him passed out head first into a plate of sparkly blue slime. I laughed and grabbed my phone taking a photo for later uses and sent it to everyones phone except Deans.