Chapter 4

^^^ Jensen and Corey singing Dead or Alive is what I live for.
---------

//Castiel//

I pulled up to my house and exhaled when I realized that no one was home. I glanced to the back seat and saw my crutches. I frowned and got out of the car. I took on last look in the back seat and made my way up to the house without them and almost went back when I felt a searing pain in my knee, but pushed forward and somehow got to the door. I opened and stumbled inside and almost fell onto the couch. "Where have you been?." A voice asked pulling me out of my pain.

I sat up and saw Balthazar standing there with a disapproving look on his face. "I went Uh..... I went out." I say rubbing the back of my neck. Balthazar sighed and walked to the front of the couch. "I'm so glad you're okay! Michael and Lucifer have been looking everywhere for you!." He complained and I sat there and took the momma Balthazar talk. "Wait..... Did you say Michael?." I ask with my eyes wide and he stopped scolding me.

"Yes. Oh you didn't know that because you wouldn't know that because you WOULDN'T answer you phone!." He exclaimed and I had to compose myself. "Now. You're going to tell me where you were right now! Or so help me." Balthazar threatened and I put my hands up surrendering. "Fine, I went to the hospital." I say and his face falls. "Why?." He asks and I sigh looking down. "There was to much trauma in my legs for a while that the don't function properly." I explain and he sits beside me.

"Why didn't you tell anyone?." Balthazar asked quietly and tears formed in my eyes. "I... I thought that everyone else had gone through so much worse than me and that I wasn't important enough to bring it up." I sniffled and Balthazar looked at me in shock. "Castiel." He says pulling my face so that I was looking at him. "You're just as important as everyone else. Lucifer thinks so, Gabriel thinks so, Samandriel thinks so, I think so and Dean thinks so." He said and I nodded.

"Speaking of Dean." He smiled and pulled out his phone. He started dialling a number and someone answered. "Hey. Yeah I got him right here." He says and hands me the phone. "Hello?." I greet the unknown person. "Cas?." The voice suddenly clicked in my head. The voicemail was Dean. "Dean?." I ask tears running down my face. "Oh my God, Cas are you okay?." He asked with concern lacing his voice. "Yes, Dean." I cried and Balthazar helped me up.

I would never admit to the shooting pain in my legs as I stood, but tried to forget it and try to focus on the love of my life. "Where are you?." He asked and Balthazar helped me outside and into his car. To say my legs hurt was an understatement. "Where are we?." I asked Balthazar shakily as he started driving. "We're going to Dean." He said and I let out a sob. "Cas?." His voice rang through the phone. "We're coming to see you." I cried and I heard a sniffle from his end.

"I need to hang up, but I'll see you then?." He reassured and I wiped my eyes. "Yes." I let out and he said goodbye and hung up. "We're coming up on the Winchester household." Balthazar said like he was a GPS and pulled into a drive way. "You've reached your destination." He laughed and got out of the car. I followed only to regret not grabbing my crutches because I immediately fell. "CAS." I heard a happy shout from the door and looked up to see Dean.

"Dean." I yelled and pushed myself up and ran to him. My legs were burning so bad I began to understand what the doctor was saying. I didn't reach Dean. The pain became to much and I fell to my knees which knocked so much pain into me that I saw black and fell unconscious.