Chapter 10

I write this at like 1am so it's probably bad💦

//Gabriel//

"Gabriel?! What are you doing here?." Sam immediately started and backed up. "I came with your brothers." I replied and he started freaking out and running his hands through his hair. We pain almost no attention to Castiel, Lucifer and Adamandriel sneak by us. "But you..." Sam whispered and lunged at me. "Shit!." I squealed as he grabbed me and pulled me into a bone crushing hug. "I missed you." He sniffled and I hugged the moose back. My moose.

I looked over a Dean and saw him turn to Michael and Balthazar with panic written all over his face. He said something to them and snaked by us. Sam pulled away and wiped tears off his face. "I missed you too, Sammy and you just keep getting fucking taller don't you?." I smirk and he let out a laugh. "Uh, well I guess it's just us... Wanna play Mario Kart?." Sam suggested and Balthazar jumped in excitement. "I love Mario Kart." He smiled and Sam walked over to the tv and turned it on.

He gave all four of us remotes and started the game. I chose Yoshi, Sam chose Waluigi, Balthazar chose Birdo (wtf) and Michael chose Princess Daisy because why not?. Sam pressed randomize in the levels and everyone groaned when the words 'Rainbow Road' appears on the screen. Even if me and Balthazar only got to play when our dad left and a bit after we moved we had plenty idea of this hell track. "Best player wins." Michael laughed and the countdown started.

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

There were so many curses flying out of our mouths you could call this house fucking Hogwarts. The amount of times we've died is unnatural, but Michael was surprisingly good. I'm not saying he didn't die, but he was doing so much better then the rest of us. "Michael! Are ya fuckin' serious?!." Balthazar shouted, his British accent thicker in his fit of rage, as Michael threw a banana directly in front of him. "Sorry." He snickered and got into first.

I smirked evilly and threw a blue shell at him and well, if you don't know what happens when you throw a blue shell. "Fuck." He said blankly as he got obliterated and was bumped back to fifth. "Gabriel! Why with the shells?." Sam yelled and somehow dodged on of my shells and making it hit baby Mario. "That's pretty harsh." I laughed and the round ended and showed our scores.

Princess Daisy: 3rd
Yoshi: 5th
Waluigi: 9th
Birdo: 12th

"Oof, you got screwed!." I nudged Balthazar who pouted. "Well fuck you too." He stood up and Sam turned off the Wii. "Let's watch Netflix." He smiled and we all sat down. "What are we watching?." Sam asked and everyone thought for a moment before Balthazar shouted "Princess Bride!.". "When did you have time to watch that?." I asked with confusion. "Time is a human construct." Balthazar replied and I just ignored it as Sam put the Princess Bride on.

🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

The door finally opened and in came Castiel, Lucifer, Adamandriel and some strange looking dude. Adam was watching him like a hawk so I immediately felt something was wrong. "Guys this is Jeremy (I named him Jeremy right?)." Castiel said happily and I waved cautiously. He smiled and I didn't fell safe. Something about the smile. "Nice to meet you." Michael said and shook his hand. "Same." Sam said and he nodded. "Is this dude given you the creeps or what." Balthazar whispered in my ear.

"Yes he is." I replied and we watched him closely and I made eye contact with Adam. He looked at my and mouthed 'yellow' and pointed to his eyes. Azazel. He pretended to take something out of his eyes and mouthed 'contacts'. I didn't know who to believe. Adam or my brother.... Now that I think about it Adam is probably the most stable answer. If this really is Azazel we are in great fucking danger and there is no way out. We've dug our own graves and now we are gonna lay in them.