(3am, heatwave, long nails and thunderstorm meet)

Literally woke up during the night of a heat wave and a thunderstorm wrote this with my long grad nails and fell asleep... I have no idea what it means but decided to publish it anyway... The autocorrect seemed to make things worse... This was last night and I was contemplating publishing it...

/can)

He stayed at me with ashie green ball off pour beauty green. "Denn you aee my boy" I said to He man in front ove me., "cak ur my love angle' he reptiles signing mainly towards Sam .sad! Why arn yo with gabe?" He aked thoughtful state tab Sam (?) "cuz he id die,* spam repli saden "yeh is god" Dean choarcled laughing 'ah' he sobed funnily.

No he don't need negative in hid live like tthis I won't allowance (I honestly can't even read this) 'am don't ear talk to dean he can't ha e v a man lick you !Sam new his dutifully an Barack on hi quench from justices two fin his arcahill. Hen run off in North ..

Dan suddenly tuna and kiss me on my lip makin my scees (what) I jum.

-----
I have no words to describe this because this is the first time I've ever woken up to something like this and I really don't know how to feel.
I hope I never have to want to bleach my eyes like this again.
I'm sorry that you had to witness this monstrosity.