t h i r t e e n

wooohoooo a regular update! y'all proud of me yet? <3  

I wake up early on Saturday morning to get ready and clean my room for the study date with Julian. Study date? That sounds a bit wrong....

After sitting on my bed for the past fifteen minutes, I pushed myself off the bed and head towards the bathroom. After washing my face and feeling so much fresher, I walk to my closet and open the closet door. I rummage through my three big pile of clothes and a picked out grey top that says "coffee please" and a high waist jean and lay it on my bed. Perfect , I said to myself before changing off my pajamas.

I walk to my desk and throw away all the papers that I wouldn't need into the trash can beside my desk. I put away all my pens into their corresponding pencil cases and got out my calculus textbook and place it on the desk. I took out my silver macbook pro and placed it in the middle of the desk, with some scratch paper on top of it for later uses.

After feeling satisfied with my clean-up, I unplug my phone from the charger and checked the time. 8:50. Julian is going to be here in 10 minutes. And I heard a growl-like sound. I felt confused for a few seconds before realizing it was my own stomach. I put my phone into the back-pocket on my jeans and went downstairs to greet my mom and eat.

"Morning, mom!" I said as I stepped down the stairs.

"Morning honey. Breakfast is on the table. I made Julian's portion too," she said, pointing to the two sandwiches on the dining table without turning around to look at me. As if on cue, the doorbell rings and I walk towards the door. I open the door and I see Julian standing outside with his black Adidas backpack on his left shoulder. I eyed him up, seeing that he looks handsome as always before stepping aside and let him in.

"Hey Julian! You ate breakfast yet?" I asked as I closed the door behind me.

"Nope! I'm kinda hungry, actually. You got anything?"

"Mom made sandwiches for both of us,"

"Cool," he says as we walk into the kitchen. "Hi Mrs. Chase,"

"Hi Julian! Good luck studying!" my mom says, knowing how much he hates calculus.

"Let's head upstairs now," I said as I get the two sandwiches from the dining table.

* * * * *

"So, you wanna start studying now?" I ask him as I hear him walking to my bed before sitting down.

I  place the two sandwiches on my desk, got my calculus textbook and began to walk towards my bed when Julian suddenly pushed me against the wall, making me drop the textbook on the floor. The book landed on the floor with a loud thump.

"Everything okay up there?" mom shouted up the stairs, sounding concerned.

Julian's hand went to my throat, leaned in, and whispered into my ear.

"You say something wrong and you'll regret it," he said in a menacing manner.

I gulped before saying something.

"Y-yeah," I said as I tried to regain my voice, but it's no use. I cleared my throat before trying again.

"Everything's fine, mom," I shouted.

"Good girl. Now, now. Have you told my lovely brother that you only asked him out because of a dare? I bet you didn't, right?"

Oh no. I don't like where this conversation is going. I gulped again before shaking my head no.

He smirked. "Everything is according to my plan," He paused. "Now, Anna. You wouldn't mind telling my lovely brother the truth, would you? Tell him that his so called 'girlfriend' tricked him? He wouldn't like that, would he?

I pictured an angry Ashton inside my head and shook my head no again.

" I bet he would rather hear it from you rather than me, right? Imagine what will happen if I told him myself? He wouldn't be so happy, eh?" He continues without waiting for my response. "Do you know what I want you to do?"

Again, I shook my head sideways.

"Hmm. I always thought you're a smart girl." His grip around my throat tightens, cutting off my oxygen supply. On instinct, my hands went for his hand that was grabbing my throat, wanting him to let go. But he doesn't budge. "I want you to dump him. Dump him, and go out with me. I'll give you one week to do that. Understood?" He said before letting me breathe again.

"Y-yes," I whispered.

"Good girl," he said has he smoothed my messed-up hair and kissed me lightly on the cheek. "I'll see you soon."

With that he grabbed his backpack and his portion of sandwich from my desk and left.

A/N

Ok, honestly, this chapter is ew.  

I tried rewriting it 1000 times but it isn't working. I might go back and revise it later. Anyways, I tried...hahahah

Next update will be next week!

Remember to vote, comment, and spread the word! Please drop a follow too! We're almost at 500 reads!

~aMeLia <3