Screaming pt2

BELLAMY'S POV:

The scream's loud. It echoes. Round and round the trees. I turn to Clarke. She's not there. My heart thuds against my rib cage. Thudding feet pound mud. Her hair flows as she tears towards the scream. I scoop up the game bag onto my shoulder. She scrambles up the hill. Her head bobs, fingers laced around the trigger. A stabbing stitch burns my side. But I do not stop. Clarke skips down the hill, and the scream calls again, deeper. "CHARLOTTE!" A bellow. Murphy. Mud avalanches beneath my feet. Shadows criss-cross the path and I lose sight of Clarke.

CLARKE'S POV:

I heave the gun onto my shoulder, and stumble round another tree. Weak gold sunlight streams in a gap in the leafy canopy. Terror shines a spot light on my friend's faces. A tall man, black haired with wide shoulders, wrestles Charlotte into cuffs, as another claps a hand over her mouth. Another holds a gun to her head, Murphy staring, eyes wide and pricked with tears. The other's stare at them, Monty, Harper, Amaya... I notch the gun off safety, taking a forceful stamp forward.
"Get away from her." I yell. The laser beam shines on the guard closest, who stops tapping his feet. He blanches, and I take a long step forward. "Get your friends off her." I mimic Monroe's ordering tone. My gaze is heavy, and I lift the gun till the laser blips in between his eyes. He swallows, skin turning paler as he goes cross eyed to look at the laser. His friends step away from Charlotte, the gun drops from next to her head. But Murphy doesn't move. I scan the group. Nearly everyone's here. Raven, Monroe, Miller and Finn are the only faces I can't find. I search the faces, tear stained children.
"Leave them alone." I step forward again.
Cold metal brushes my head.
"Take the gun off him or I shoot." An icy voice whispers. My skin prickles, a painful sense of Dave Ja Vu.
"Not the first time I've heard those words." I whisper. I do not move my head. I squeeze my finger on the trigger. "Let them go, or I'll show you why."The guard's wild eyes flash, then widen. He pulls the Amaya in front of him by her braid. Fresh tears spring on her cheeks. The guard smiles in a way to similar to Charlotte to be comfortable... "Your move, sky girl." The icy voice whispers.

I turn sharply, and send a bullet into the head of the guard next to Charlotte. He thuds to the ground with another shot.

The world distorts to inky blackness.