Hiding Pt2

BELLAMY'S POV:

A young boy, with hair that shines gold and torch that shines silver, steps in. He shuts the door behind him, and locks it. He swings the torch back and forth. The cages glitter. He lands on the dead body. He laughs. "Anti-climatic. The truth is something to do with the blood." He struts, a different one to Maya, not one of familiarity with his surroundings, but with familiarity of actions. He stares at the board. "Well that all makes perfect sense." He snorts, then squints. "The truth." He breathes. He looks at the map, and then shines his torch directly down our row. "No whore is stopping me get my dose of truth." He marches towards us. He smiles when he sees Echo, eyes heavy on her. She crams herself into the furthest back corner of the cage.
"Hello beautiful." The boy murmurs, tone sickly and forced. "You want to escape with me." Echo's terrified eyes meet mine and she tries to push herself further back. "You're certainly better looking than Gianne." He laughs, then stares at her, tongue darting between his lips. He pulls something small and silver out of his pocket, and his fingers lace round the lock. Echo's breathing becomes rapid.
I clasp the top bars between our cage and the person on my other sides. I squeeze tight, fingers clamped to palm. I swing and kick the door repeatedly, over and over. The boy jumps, then laughs. "Oh, is she your lady?" Bile rises up my throat. "Dam, outsider sex must be really good." Then he smiles. "You can join in if you want." He grins, twisting the key slowly in the lock. "I'll take the truth from her, than we can have a real wild time." The boy laughs. I kick the door again, and again, and again. It moves. I kick it with everything I can muster, the anger at this boy, the desperate longing for Clarke, the fear for my friends. It pops open, lock tinkling on the floor. The boy squeals, and holds up his fists in all the wrong places. I jump out. I slam a fist into his gut. "Your arms are too high." I laugh as he bends over in pain. I send a punch at his skull, and he falls down flat. Echo's fingers rapidly pull on the key. I press my knees onto the boy's chest, and slowly apply pressure to his throat. His eyes become wild, and he thrashes underneath me. Echo stumbles to the ground next to me. She pulls off his trousers. I twist my head away from the boy and gawk at her. "You're not good enough buddy, she still wants me." He groans, spluttering weak laughter.
"You'll need clothes if you want to go out there." Echo mutters. Something, a hard something, slams into my rib. A loud crack echoes through the room. A blinding burning pain explodes through my rib. Echo leaps over me, and slams the boys head into the ground, over and over. The third time I gab her wrists. "Stop." Echo glares at me, and fear bubbles. Hairs on the back of my neck rise up. "He's already brain dead." She rolls her eyes, and the shoos me off him, stripping him down to his boxers. Together, we lift him up and throw him in my cage with the busted lock. I pull the key out of hers, and press it into her hand.
"Let everyone out. He's done us a favour by securing this room. I'll be back as soon as I can."
"What about your people?" She asks, confused.
"You ARE my people."

CLARKE'S POV:

All the kids hidden by the time the lights are fully on.

Gianne heard us, trying to lift Anaise and Callum into the air vent.
"I can hide them better." She whispers. Monty jumped out of his skin, and I catch Anaise as she falls.
"she's Maya's friend." Harper whispers. "The other one exposed to radiation."
"The other one that can take the radiation naturally. I can hide them." She says again. Harper nods, and holds out her arms for Callum, who drops comfortably into them.

Amaya is behind the water pipe again, under the main stairs, with Graham, Fox, Scott and Charlotte. Murphy wanted to hide with Charlotte. We couldn't let him. The emotional trauma of watching the other suffer would kill both of them. Instead he's with Lillith and Joel, in other air vents. We split up. I'm going to the radio, telling them that we're ready. Monty is going to take the back stairs to the control room, see if he can take it or at very least keep tabs of who's inside. Harper is going to the water pipe.

"Bird, it's me." I don't bother to whisper, the store room empty and desolate, plan to far in action to bothre with protocol.
"Hi princess." A groggy voice calls. "You got the kids with you?"
"No. Just me. Kids are hidden."
"Good. Has Lady got the acid fog down?"
"Don't know. If I see her I'll ask. Don't try the doors until we say."
"We know. But we need the fog down before we can even get close to them."
"Have they reached the dam?"
"Braids and I will be going with the last group in a minute."
"Good."
"Princess?" Raven's voice is soft, less formal.
"Yeah?"
"Be careful."

RAVEN'S POV:

I step away from the radio. The early morning light begins to shine through the flaps of Lexa's tent. Monroe bows, and hurries out. I bow and follow her into the crisp frosty air. The grass crunches under her feet as she draws to a smart stop in front of the four she allowed to leave camp. Sterling, Felix, Eric and Josh. They change the positioning of their guns. Monroe smiles at them. Josh's eyebrows crease. She doesn't tend to do that when she's giving orders. "What we're going to do is highly dangerous. We as of yet do not know if Bellamy is alive within that mountain. Today we are almost certainly going to have to kill people, probably a lot of people. We are going to have to watch people die. We may even have to watch our friends die. This shit is going to haunt us until we die. And I want to talk to you, for a moment as your friend, not squadron leader." Her voice breaks a little, but she forces herself to keep going. "You can leave, you don't have to fight. You can back out now and none of us will ever think any less of you. We will put you on the safer door job if you do not wish to face the definite dangers of the tunnels. You can leave, and enter the tent to inform heda." Her voice is soft, like she's talking to the kids or them normally, not as she is. Not as a leader into death. But not one of the boys move. Fingers twitch on guns. Monroe smiles, pride pouring out of her and pumping us up. "Good. Let's go kick ass."