Epilouge

CLARKE'S POV:

"And THAT Madi is how your mummy and daddy fell in love properly, and how Aunty Octavia and Uncle Lincoln met, fell in love and changed the world... And why Uncle Monty loves Aunty Harper and tells her it constantly. And why Uncle Murphy called his and Aunty Emori's baby Charlotte. And why you Aunty Echo is so protective of Aunty Raven." The house creaks, settling. The light under the door flickers. "And why whenever something's even slightly upsetting you, you go to Aunty Monroe."

I open the door.
"AMAYA!" I laugh, walking over and sitting on the foot of Madi's bed. She crawls out of the covers, and onto my lap. I hug her.
"She asked for a bed time story!" Amaya laughs, flicking her long hair over her shoulder. Bell shakes his head, laughing at her. Madi blinks up at me, Bell's big brown eyes staring up at me. I kiss her forehead, and Bell lifts her out my arms. I pull back her covers, and he places her in the bed. He kisses her forehead to, pulling up the covers. "That's enough excitement for tonight missy." Amaya stands up, nearly as tall as me now. I grin at her, and we walk out the room. Bell blows out the candle.

I point at the sofa, but Amaya shakes her head. "I should go home..." she sighs.
"NO, you're getting food. We brought food from azgeda..." I pass her rabbit leg. Bell pulls me onto the sofa, and I fall onto his lap.
"If you two are going to do that I'll leave." Amaya laughs, sitting on the sofa. I laugh.
"Thanks sweetie."
"It's alright. I love playing with her..." Amaya smiles.
"Well, I want to tell you a secret." I whisper, leaning forward, Bell clutching my stomach with his arm. "You're going to have to tell that story again."