6

Rory and Logan went to her apartment to get her stuff and take it to her parent's house, to store.

She packed quite a few suitcases with her for the move to California with Logan.

Their family and friends joined them at the airport to say goodbye.

"I'll miss you!" Rory said to her friends and family.

Her dad pulled her aside first.

"Hey kiddo, I'm going to miss you but you will have to return after three years or sooner. You will be taking over the family business. I'm going to need you here, so I'm giving you at least three years over there, but you will return." Chris said sternly.

"I understand dad. I'll talk to Logan about what we need to do."

Chris nodded.

"Well I gotta go... bye dad!"

"Bye kid!"

Rory walked over to Logan and they entered the plane.

They got comfortable in the private jet. That's when she decides to talk to him.

"Hey Logan?"

"Yes Ace?"

"My dad told me that I can live in California for three years or less, because i'll be taking over the Hayden Law Firm. I know that your job is in California, but my dad said I will have to return."

"Hey that's okay. This might not be permanent. My dad said he was considering to buy the company which will make us move back anyways. So, how ever this turns out we will be here for the time being. Plus, if you want to fly back before you can't anymore we can live there and the babies will be born around family and not on the opposite side of the country." Logan says reassuring her and putting a hand on her thigh to show comfort.

"Really? But, I thought you wanted to live in the healthy state?" Rory said with disgust when saying healthy.

Logan chuckles.

"Yes really. Now, get some sleep. You're gonna need it."

Rory nods and falls asleep as soon as she gets comfy.

Logan sighed and looked at the email he got from the company in the so called "healthy state".

He sighed when he read the title:

We've Got A Situation

Dear Mr. Logan Huntzberger,

We are very sorry to tell you this, but an epidemic has hit the company. The publicity is dropping and we aren't getting anything in. We are having to drop employees. The editor quit and is suing for not getting enough time off and not a big enough salary. Our lawyers can't really do much about it since they aren't the best and there is only one law firm over here. We were hoping if you knew anyone that could help in this situation. We do have to warn you that paparazzi are everywhere and no one can exit or enter with such a big crowd. Everyone is using the back door to enter. Please be aware and on alert. The company is in great trouble right now and a deal is slowly slipping away without the our former editor. Please contact soon. And we will see you when you arrive.

Sincerely,

David Connell

Board Vice President of Rockwell Publishing

Logan sighed and started to type a response. He looks over at his sleeping fiancee.

He typed:

I'll Be There Soon

Dear Mr. David Connell,

I think I may have a solution. Me and my fiancee will be arriving later in the morning. I'll stop by and bring my fiancee with me. She is an excellent editor and is an amazing lawyer too. She will be taking over her dad's Law Firm in a few years, but will be over in the Eastern side of the U.S., more on that later. I'm sure she will be able to help as she has helped me in many situations before. Thank you for letting me know what is going on and I will be sure to get everything fixed soon. I'll have my fiancee take care of the editor position and getting the publicity and she will help with the lawyer situation too. I will help fix the deal that is falling away. We will be sure to be careful with the paparazzi and just for your information; my fiancee is Lorelai "Rory" Leigh Gilmore-Hayden. Her father is Christopher Hayden, son of the Supreme Court Judge Straub Hayden. Also, she is pregnant with twins and needs stress to be low for a few months. I know it is all so stressful right now, but only she needs low stress. Just thought you should know that. Anyways, I will see you in a few hours.

Sincerely,

Logan Huntzberger

CEO of Rockwell Publishing

After he sent the email, he closed his computer and fell asleep.

---

The many hours pass by and the two are woken up by the attendant.

They get ready to land.

"Hey, Ace?"

"Yeah?"

"We've got a situation with the company and I was wondering if you could fill in the editor spot and help with the lawyer situation."

"Sure. I mean I got nothing else to really work on right?" Rory laughs, Logan lightly laughs with her.

"So you're okay with helping me and my company?"

"Logan, of course! I would love to help you. I mean, isn't it why i'm here?"

"You're here for more reasons then that."

"Oh? And what would they be?" Rory smirked as they both got closer to each other as only a foot apart was too far away.

"Well, let's see. You're my fiancee, you love me, you followed me here, you chose to come with me, we are planning our wedding and taking care of twins, and many many more reasons."

They were now inches apart, and leaning in to kiss each other, that is until they were interrupted by Logan's phone ringing.

They both groaned, and Logan picked up his phone. He say the caller ID and answered quickly.

"Hey man, what's up?" Logan asked.

"It's not good man. You gotta get here fast."

With that statement the door of the plane opened and Rory and Logan rushed down the stairs into the limo that was waiting for them.

Logan ended the call and told the driver to hurry and get to Rockwell Publishing.

They get there and there are reporters, paparazzi, petitioners, police and so many people yelling.