8

...

As Rory and Logan entered their new home, their stuff was all there waiting to be unpacked.

Rory shrugged off her overcoat and hung it up on the coat rack by the door along with her purse. She kicked off her shoes and walked over to the couch and collapsed in exhaustion.

Logan followed and sat on the comfy couch next to her after setting her feet in his lap and he massaged her feet.

"Im sooo tired!" Rory complained.

Logan laughed.

"What are you laughing at?" Rory says glares at him through her hair that was in her face.

"Nothing." Logan says stopping his laughter.

"Uh huh." Rory then closes her eyes.

As Rory fell asleep, Logan carried her to bed, changed her into her pajamas and then followed suit.

The couple slept peacefully.

----

The next day...

Logan was the first to wake up. He stared at Rory for a bit, then got up and made breakfast and coffee.

Rory stirred, then the smell of coffee trailed into the room. She sniffed the hair, then bolted up in bed.

"Coffee..." Rory smiled.

She then jumped out of bed and into the kitchen to where the coffee was located.

"Coffee. Coffee. Coffee. Give me coffee." Rory chanted in a giddy attitude.

Logan heard she was coming and guarded the coffee maker.

"Ah ah ah... no. No coffee for you. It's bad for the babies."

"But Logan!" Rory whines.

"No. We do not need any more coffee addicted people in this family. It's bad enough to have two. We don't need four."

"My mom would beg to differ."

"Your mom started it. And I'm gonna stop it."

"Then why did you start a pot of fresh coffee?! It's torture!"

"I had to get up out of bed somehow."

Rory huffed with a pout.

"Oh come on, don't give me that face."

Rory pouted more.

"You can only have one cup. One! And then the rest is decaf for the rest of the day."

"Yay!"

Rory then grabs the biggest cup and starts to pour. Logan switchs the cups quickly just in time.

"Ah! Logan!"

Rory complained as she sees the now full small coffee cup. Logan chuckled.

"Fine." She huffed and sipped her coffee.

Logan flipped the pankcakes, and started the eggs and bacon.

Once the eggs started to cooked a smell was wafted to Rory. She scrunched up her nose.

Logan saw this.

"What's wrong?"

Rory then booked it to the bathroom and threw up.

Logan rushed to her side, holding her hair back and rubbing her back. Once she stopped, he grabbed a towel and got it wet and gave it to her.

Rory groaned, "I hate this."