Forgetting The Player

Introduction

Casey Monroe is a 17 year old girl with beach blonde hair, grey eyes, and is 5"4. Casey lives in Long Beach L.A.,California. She is a senior at Pacific Vista Cost High School. Captain of the cheerleading squad and is also a surf instructor but nobody except her family and bestfriends know. Casey has three brothers named Chace and Chad but also her twin brother Cole. Chace is 19 yrs old and Chad is 18 yrs old.

She has been in a relationship with the captain of the football team for a year and a half now which is Trent Hayes. He is 6"2, he has brunette hair and gray eyes. Casey has three besfriends named Chelsea Eastwood, Taylor Brooks, and Alex Scott.Chelsea is a brunette with hazel eyes. Taylor has blonde hair and blue-greeneyes. Alex has black hair with light blue streaks and blue-green eyes.

Casey's mother is a surgeon and her father owns a law firm. Her and her brothers never get along with their parents because they're never home and they never show interest in their kids life.

Casey's grandparents own one of the biggest car shops in Califonia. They mostly make and fix muscle cars. That is how Casey and her brothers learned to fix muscle cars. Her grandparents are her inspiration.

A/N: Hey guys this is my first book so if you see any mistakes just comment below and i'll fix it. Well I hope you guys like my book so far so comment and vote on how you feel about it so far.

-xoxoJuleen😁😁😏😏😘😘