💚Introduction💚

I DONT OWN HARRY POTTER!
JUST THIS STORY!

Introduction:

Harry Potter, the wrongly accused 'Next Dark Lord', was lost. He lost himself in a forest in Australia. He had been on the run from every wizard and witch in this world for 3 months, at the age of 21. He was being hunted. Grief struck his heart as he remembered his 'friends' betrayals. He collapsed on the floor, unwilling to get up no matter how much his legs were telling him to. He knew the remaining order members were going to find him, so what was the point of running? Suddenly, a hand pulled him up and dragged him. He knew who it was, he could recognize that blond hair anywhere; it was Draco Malfoy.
"Why?" Harry croaked out.
"Because I'm not letting you die. No matter what. You weren't meant to die, and you definitely aren't the next Dark Lord. I'm following my heart this time, I'm going to do what's right. Besides, I have a debt to pay to that weasley and Dumblefuck. They're going to pay for killing my father and mother!!"
Harry was about to say thanks when he noticed many wizards around him. The remaining Slytherins, along with many Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs were there. He could identity a few others; Fleur, Victor, Professor McGonagall, Luna, Neville, George, Hermione, Bill, Charlie and Arthur.
Blaise ran up to them and grabbed Harry's other hand so they could run faster.

**********
"George... Please don't leave us!! " Harry said, as he picked up George's body while crying. They were currently battling the order and other wizards, but Harry couldn't care in the slightest. He needed to be with George.
"H-Harry, please l-live. For a l-life F-Fred and I couldn't. D-Dont worry. I-I'll be w-with F-Fred soon, and I'll s-send h-him your love."
Draco approached the pair and collapsed on the floor. "George? George, don't leave me! Georgie!! First Fred and now you. Please no!!! George!!"
George raised his hand and caressed Draco's cheek. He whispered, "We a-always loved a-and wi-will love y-you, our Dragon." George closed his eyes and dropped his hand. He was gone. He died by the hands of Ron.
That day, George and many Slytherins died.

**********
"RUN NOW!! EVERYONE!! " Mcgonagall shouted as she put up a shield to cover themselves from the upcoming attacks.
"We can't leave you professor!!" Harry said.
"You will Mr Potter. You need to live. I lived a full life and will always be happy. You need a life to live. Besides, once a student, always my students. "
McGonagall was struggling with the barrier but she held out for a long time.
"We'll help you" Blaise said, surrounded by the rest of Slytherins.
"No you can't!" McGonagall protested.
"We never listened to teacher before, so why start now" Theodore shouted.
The Slytherins ran next to McGonagall and started the fight. Luna dragged Harry towards the port key with the rest of the survivors and they all apparated. The last thing Harry saw was Dumbledore hitting McGonagall with the killing curse.

**********
"LUNA!! " Hermione screamed as she saw the body of Luna that Neville was crying over. Hermione couldn't see much, but deep down she knew the truth. Luna was dead. Dead, by the hands of one Percy Weasley. Percy looked at Luna and just laughed and laughed, till Neville snapped.
Neville lost the love of his life by the hands of a fellow Gryffindor. That drove him mad. He stood up, and Arthur came beside him. The two looked at Harry and smiled, saying a quick 'goodbye'. Before Harry had time to react, the two impaled Two Weasleys. Neville killed Percy, and Arthur killed Molly. However, just as they thought, the order surrounded them and killed them too. Screams of horror could be heard from both sides.
That day, the world lost 3 amazing people, as well as the rest of the ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs. Victor, Fleur, Bill, Charlie, Draco, Hermione and Harry were the only ones left.

**********
"FLEUR!!!" Bill screamed as he saw her get crushed by Hagrid. Rage pierced his heart as he attacked the half giant. He removed her from his grasps just before she completely died. She looked at him one last time and smiled, "Zis is ma end. Goodbye, Love". Her eyes closed forever. Bill shook her furiously, in hopes of seeing her sparkling eyes once more. But alas, it was of no use. He held her tightly in his arms, crying and apologizing for not helping her earlier. With a sudden intention, he placed her on the ground and planted one last kiss on her rosy cheeks. He went towards her ears and whispered, "I'll see you soon, love."
He looked at his brother Charlie, who seemed to be heading his way. Waving at him and grinning ear to ear, he turned around. His heart ached for the ones he was soon going to leave behind, but he had a resolve. He ran towards the half-giant and screamed "AVADA KEDAVRA!!! ", his wand pointing at Hagrid. Hagrid dropped to the ground, lifeless.
Bill realised that his enemies surround him. Wands pointing towards him as they all shouted hexes. Bill closed his eyes to welcome it all, but they never came. When he opened an eye, he could see Victor covering for him. Victor dropped on his knees and was breathing hardly. Bill bent down and asked the dying man, "Why?"
"Fleur was like a sister to me, and you my brother. I couldn't bring myself to see you 2 die."
"Fool, I was going to die so I could see her."
"Then let's die together."
Hexes were once more shot at the 2. The 2 collapsed on the ground, lifeless.
3 more brilliant wizards died.
Only 4 were left; Charlie, Draco, Hermione and Harry.

**********
Hermione knew what she had to do. She needed to do this. Her friendship with Ron, although a lie, was great. However, the worst betrayal was by Ginny. She always thought Ginny as a little sister, and wanted to be her doting older sister. However, here Ginny stood, grinning ear to ear, with no remorse for the innocent lives she slaughtered. Hermione knew what she had to do.
She ran towards Ginny in high speed. Before Ginny even realized who was coming towards her, Hermione screamed in rage "AVADA KEDAVRA!!". Ginny dropped to the ground, lifeless. Shouts were heard from the order as one of their own was killed, yet again.
Ron ran towards the girl he used and cruciod her. Her screams of agony was not enough for him and he quickly killed her using the same curse she did. She fell down thinking about a girl she fell for in Hogwarts, and how she'll soon see her. That was the day Hermione died.

**********
No matter how bad it seemed, a love grew between 2 people; Harry and Charlie. Draco could only watch them and remember his darling twins. Oh how he missed them. They were hiding with a few dragons when, once again, they were found. In no time, a battle began.
Charlie had noticed a wizard approaching Harry from the back to kill him. He sped up, as fast as his wounded legs could take him, and covered for Harry. Harry was safe, but Charlie was slowly dying. The enemies retreated back into the shadows as Harry and Draco surrounded Charlie. Charlie looked at Draco and said, "K-Keep H-Harry safe, p-please. I'll s-send your l-love to t-the twins."
Charlie looked at his handsome boyfriend and smiled, "I'm g-glad I m-met y-you, I l-love y-you Harry." With his last energy, he signalled his dragons to take Draco and Harry to a safe place forcefully. He closed his eyes the minute he saw the dragons pick them up and fly away. That was the day Charlie died. That was also the day when those dragons cried for him. A sad, sad day indeed.

**********
Harry was now 80. He started to worry for his last, remaining friend. Draco insisted on visiting his parents grave, and Harry tried to stop him. Draco, however, found his way out. He told Harry he would come back that day.
That was 3 days ago.
Harry looked at the newspaper. The minute he read the headlines, he was crushed. "Dark Minion Draco Malfoy Captured and Received Dementors Kiss Yesterday."
Tears flowed out of his eyes. He screamed and screamed and let it all out. He was alone, all alone.
He couldn't go on anymore. He started releasing his magic when he heard a voice. A voice he thought he'd never hear again, "Going the cowards way, Mister Potter?"
Harry turned around and saw the ghost of Severus Snape. He looked just as he did before he died. "I suppose it fits you-" he said "-seeing as you are James child."
"I am also Lily's child, professor."
"Indeed, you are."
"Professor, did you- did you know? About Dumbledore's plans?"
"Of course not. I honestly thought he was a good man and that I killed him. Seems he had us all fooled."
"Professor, I'm sorry."
"For what? "
"For Draco. It's all my fault he received the Dementors kiss."
"He was a grown man and made a choice. You have nothing to do with his death."
"What now? I can't keep living. Not anymore."
"The future is no longer in our hands, Harry. It belongs to the kids of today. They are to blame for the darkness that would surely arise when Dumbledore rises. You fought long and hard for their future, but they chose to follow Dumbledore. What happens to them is only their fault. Not yours."
"Harry" he heard a voice and looked around. Suddenly, in his room, he was surrounded by few people he loved. There was James, Lily, Sirius, Remus, Tonks and Mad eye. .
He saw them all and tears flowed out of his eyes. Oh, how he missed them. "I'm sorry" he said.
"For what?" Sirius asked.
"For your deaths. It's all my fault."
"It isn't Harry" Remus said.
"We were all fooled" his mother said.
"We were indeed. Dumbledore drowned Remus and I in love potions to get each other. I never liked Remus that way either. He felt that our child would be a powerful weapon for him. Too bad for him that I was never pregnant." Tonks said.
"Besides, I like Sirius and Tonks like Mad eye. We were all fooled." Remus said.
Harry smiled at them, "Guess I'll join you soon."
He closed his eyes and released his magic. His magic directed at him and killed himself.

"We've been expecting you, mister Potter."

THATS IT FOR INTRODUCTION!
LIKE, COMMENT AND SHARE!
I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW YOUR OPINION ABOUT THIS STORY!!
Well,
Ja nee!!