💚Chapter 1💚

I DON'T OWN HARRY POTTER!

"We've been expecting you, mister Potter."

Harry opened his eyes when he heard that eerie voice. The voice, though unearthly, was very calming and soothing. He got up from the ground and looked around, it was pitch black. He couldn't see the walls or the roof, the only comfort was the feeling of the ground beneath his feet.
"Hello?" He said, wondering how he got there. His voice, however, sounded young and fresh, just as it did in his teenage years.
"Harry?" a voice appeared, a young female voice. One he remembered very well; Hermione Granger.
"Hermione?" Harry asked, praying that it really was her and that he wasn't going mad.
"Harry? You're here? It's me, Hermione! Why do we sound like we did when we were young?"
"I have no idea."

"Harry?" A voice said in the other side. Harry turned in hopes of facing the man, but alas they were all covered in shadows. However, that voice was very similar to that of his school bully; Draco Malfoy.
"D-Draco?" Harry asked, in tears.
"Bloody hell Harry, what did you do? How am I even alive and why do we all sound young?"
"I'm here too!" Hermione squealed.
"Hermione? How? We saw you die!"
"That's what I want to know!"

Suddenly, light fell on the 3, revealing their locations. The 3 were in a shape of triangle, however they already assumed that. What surprised them was how young they looked. They were well over their teenage years when they died, yet they look 16?!
"How?" Harry said, before he was tackled into a hug by the other 2.
"It doesn't matter now, does it? I'm so glad to see you 2 again! " Hermione said while crying.
After the hug, Harry turned to Draco and apologized.
"For what?" Draco asked, confused.
"It's my fault you got the dementors kiss. I shouldn't have allowed you to go."
"HE GOT THE DEMENTORS KISS?!" Hermione asked, furious. When suddenly a thought struck in her head "How are you even alive if you got the dementors kiss. Your soul should be in his belly."
"I don't know, " Draco said "but what I do know is that it was in no way your fault, Harry. I chose my. path and I followed through with it. The one good thing that came out of it was that I killed Ron. That's half my revenge done."

Suddenly, a light shone in front of them, on a door. Realising what this meant, the trio approached the door cautiously. When they opened it, what ever they were expecting wasn't this.
In front of them were comrades, friends, that have all passed away; Fred, George, Bill, Charlie, Arthur, Neville, Luna, Fleur, Victor, Professor McGonagall, Lucius Malfoy, Narcissa Malfoy, the Slytherins, many Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws. There was also Pansy, James, Lilly, Remus, Sirius, Tonks, Mad eye and Professor Snape. All of them sat near a long wooden table chatting with one another, till the three entered.

The first ones the trio eyed were the ones they loved.
Then, almost immediately, the trio leapt into the arms of their lovers; Harry in Charlie, and Draco in Fred and George. Hermione hugged the life out of Pansy, who had no idea what was going on, but she still hugged back. After a touching reunion, which went on for an hour, the doors once more opened, revealing a skeleton in a cloak and a elf-like young lady who had the presence of a Veela. Everyone stopped what they were doing to stare at the unknown guests.
"As all of you know-" the skeleton said, in an eerie but calm voice, "- each of you are dead."
It was the Lady's turn, "I'm Life and he is Death. we have brought you here to give you a second chance."
"A second chance?" Bill asked, concerned.
"Yes-" Death continued. "We, along with the help of Time himself, will send you back in time to Harry's first year."
Life answered the unspoken question, "We want you to go back in time to stop the unfolding events."
"Unfolding events?" Sirius and Severus said at the same time, causing them to. glare at each other.
Death sighed "It's been 3 years since your death, Harry. As Severus predicted, the world went into chaos. Dumbledore revealed themselves to the humans, causing fearsome battles. Now all the remaining wizards- which are only a handful left- hide, afraid. Dumbledore continues to use them though, the old coot. We know you always wanted to right your wrongs, Harry, so we give you this opportunity. Tell me, what will your wishes be?"
Harry looked at Death, "To go back in time, save Tom, and defeat the true Dark Lord and his minions."
"Why save Voldemort?" Narcissa asked.
"Simple, because if Dumbledore is really the bad guy, then wouldn't it make sense if he made Tom the way he is? By using spells on him and what not."
"That is true-" Life confirmed but suddenly, her eyes got clouded. A few seconds passed by till they cleared, and she said, "Magic has approved of your wishes Harry. However, only 7 can be sent back in Time with their memories. Time will rewind except for those 7, who'll have their memories. Who will go back?"