💚Chapter 6💚

I DON'T OWN HARRY POTTER!
JUST ENJOY THE SHOW!

*Death Speaking*
*Parseltongue*
*Sal speaking*
*Thinking* 

previously:
Harry turned and saw the surprise on Dumbledore's face. Harry smirked victoriously, let the games begin.
And now:

Harry Potter was hungry. He realized this when the food began to appear. He didn't know why, but all he knew was that he needed food. However, just for a safety precaution, he needed to check the food to see if there was anything funny in it.
His friends and himself brought their magic to their eyes (just a little something they learnt when they were on the run) and saw if the food was contaminated. When it wasn't, they checked the dishes and we're glad to see that they were not coaxed with anything either. They started to eat. A lot.

Harry turned towards the teachers table. He saw professor Snape studying him, no doubt wondering why the golden boy was in his house. He offered a kind smile to Snape, shocking Snape further, and turned to the next teacher; Professor Quirrel. Professor Quirrel was also studying Harry, wondering why the chosen one was a snake. Harry smiled and bowed to Quirrel, causing shock from both Quirrel and Voldemort. Harry felt his scar hurt, but he knew why this time. Harry slipped a piece of meat on the floor, where Sal (who was hiding in Harry's robes, smelled it and went to eat.

After the dinner, they each went to their own common rooms. Draco, Harry, Fred and George were quite excited to go to their true home. While going, Harry and his friends were talking to the Slytherins in their year. Fred and George had already been to the common room of Slytherins many times (after they explained that they were spying on Gryffindor) but this was their first time going to the common room as official Slytherins.

After the introduction of the Slytherin house by professor Snape, Harry and Draco made their way towards the first year dorm. They entered and began to unpack, using magic of course, which took lesser than a minute. Soon enough, they were done and the 4 other Slytherin boys came in; Theodore Nott, Blaise Zambini, Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle. They hadn't talked to them during the feast, so they were quite excited to now.
Blaise was the first to notice them, "Never thought the golden boy would be a snake. The name's Blaise, by the way, Blaise Zambini"
"Theodore Nott here"
"I'm Vincent Crabbe"
"I'm Gregory Goyle"

"Show them Sal and your memories. Those 4 can know now."

Harry looked at Draco, who seemed to have received the same message as Harry got from death. Except, Draco got it from Life. They both nodded, confusing the 4 unaware Slytherins. Draco started, "We know who you are, and you already know who we are."
The 4 were still utterly confused. They heard hissing sounds and saw a snake come out from Harry's sleeve and onto Harry's bed. They took a few steps back. Harry then said, "Don't worry about him. He's harmless to you all. His name is Sal, by the way."
The 4, still slightly pale, can forward slowly. With another nod towards Draco, Harry went towards them and held Blaise's hand. He asked the rest to do the same and, in no time, all of them (except Draco) were holding hands in the shape of a circle. Harry started to show them his memories.

By the time they were done, they had many emotions visible on their faces; anger, sadness, hatred (towards the bad side), happiness (that they are friends with Draco and Harry, and their actions in the future make them proud of themselves). Theodore looked at the 2 time travelers with a grin and said, "so, what's the plan."

The 6 Slytherin 1st years went down to the common room and found the other 2 2nd year time travelers. They began to discuss the plan.
"So-" Harry began, "we were planning to first free Sirius by getting him a trial. I, personally, think we should go to Amelia Bones and show her my memories while giving the rat- Peter's annimagus form - to her as irrefutable evidence."
Fred piped in, "Then how do we save little Peter? They'll throw him in Askaban for sure. "
Harry continued, "I was getting to that. No doubt Sirius would be found innocent and the guilt would be placed on Peter, who, mind you, wjo did all of this because of the submissive potions Dumbledore's drowned him in for years. So, when he is sent to Askaban, I'll personally go to see him and show him my memories. We will place him in a safe home, I'm thinking Malfoy Manor, as Dumbledore cannot get through without the permission of the Malfoys. After we make Tom, who is Lord Voldemort, sane again with a proper body- one with a nose and natural skin color- we will put him in the Malfoy manor too."
Draco mumbled something about dumping everyone in his house, and then his face morphed in shock as he came to a sudden realization, "You can get Auntie Bellatrix out too, right? Mum's been wanting to meet her a lot after I showed her my memories."
Harry looked at Draco, "I can take one person, apart from Peter, with me. I thought of taking Bellatrix, guess I was right in that decision. I'll come for the rest later, and slowly so no one knows it's me who's taking them there. Death and I will make fake bodies to place in Peter and Bellatrix's place, but no one will realize that it is fake."

Everyone nodded in approval for the plan. They couldn't wait to get started.

DONE!
SORRY I'VE BEEN AWAY!
YOU SEE: I currently reside in a place that doesn't give me access to electronics. I just got my phone back after 5 months!
I'll update whenever I can!
Ja nee~