💚Chapter 2💚

I DON'T OWN HARRY POTTER!

INFORMATION:
*Death Speaking*
*Harry talking in his head*
*Speaking in Parseltongue*

Previously:
The 7 heros stepped into the door that would lead them to their past. None looked back, regretting nothing.
On with the story!

Harry woke up when he heard a bang on the door. He wondered for a second where he was, until he looked around and saw the cupboard. He smiled, it's true he loathed this place, but he still couldn't help but feel a sense of nostalgia. After all, he spent 11 years in here, 11 long and hard years.
"Wake up and make breakfast!" The shriveled voice of his aunt brought him out of his daydream. He wondered what day it was.
"It's the day of your fat cousins Birthday. We decided, last minute to send you here seeing as this was the start of somethings." an eerie voice said inside his head.
"Death?!-" Harry said in his mind "- what are you doing in my head?!"
"I wanted to look after you so here I am."
"Why?"
"You're entertaining."
"Anything else?"
"Yes. Apart from your memories, you have as much magic as you had before you died. I took the liberty to hide them, but you can still use it. We don't want anyone to see a powerful 11year old wizard now do we, especially Dumbledore. The same has been done with the other 6, and Life explained this to them too. Also, I took the liberty to remove all the blocks and spells in you."
"Thanks!" Harry said gratefully as he willed himself to get up and prepare breakfast. He learnt that he didn't need his glasses, and believed that Death had something to do with it too. He added a little magic in the lenses to remove the power (not magic but the power in lenses) so he could still wear it. After all, he wore it for his whole life and his aunt would definitely know something was wrong if he didn't wear it.

He got up and made breakfast quickly, glad to know that he still had the culinary arts in him. After all, when you're on the run, you have to make food on your own. He did love it. While he set the table, his cousin started to complain about the amount of presents. He laughed silently, remembering how they will end up coming to a truce. They did have fun together. He also remembered how he saw him die, by the hands of Dumbledore, when he tried protecting Harry. His aunt had done the same, and paid with her life. His uncle, however, ran away. He didn't care that he was leaving behind his family, he just wanted safety.

As all the complaining finished, including the one where Harry had to go with them to the zoo, they left to change. Harry entered his cupboard and picked one of the outfits and wore it. With a bit of magic, the clothes fit him and cleaned up quite a bit. He also used magic to make him smell better. He looked rather different, but he didn't care at all. He was the first one ready, and he waited in the kitchen while he used a spell to get a bagel with cream cheese. He ate it silently. As soon as he was done eating, his aunt came down and saw him. She approached him as he got up and turned to face her. She was quite shocked, he looked quite handsome. "Anything you want, Aunt Petunia?"
"N-no, but where did you get that outfit?"
"It's one of Dudleys that was given to me."
"It shouldn't fit you, though. So why does it?" She asked, her voice filled with curiosity.

"It's time-" he heard Death say in his head, "Tell her the truth. Everything."
Harry silently agreed. He remembered that the men in the house had taken 1/2 an hour longer than them, so he had time to tell her. He motioned for her to sit, which she did, and he sat down in front of her.

The first thing he did was gulp in nervousness. He fidgeted with his hands, finding the right words. How could he tell her? Even if she did help him in the future, and practically died to protect him, she was still currently hating him. He willed himself to calm down, and said, "I know."
She looked taken aback, "W-What are you talking about?" Though, she feared she did know.
"I know you know what I am talking about. I know the truth about my parents death, and what I am."
"H-How?" she asked, as pale as a ghost.
"I know because I am from the future."
Whatever she was expecting, it wasn't this. Still very confused, she vaguely realised a hand approached her and cup her cheeks. In a minute, she saw every one of Harry's memories. She saw how Dumbledore was, an insane maniac. She even saw herself getting killed by him, because she wanted to protect Harry. She saw him meeting her dead sister and brother-in-law, conversing with Harry in the afterlife. Once the memories were done, she broke down crying. How could she not? Anyone who saw that would, even Voldemort.

After a while, her crying subsided as she wiped the tears from her horse-like face and ran to hug Harry. Harry was quite shocked, but still returned the hug.
"Y-You're not mad?" Harry asked.
"Mad? Not at all. If anything, you should be mad at me?"
"I'm not...."
"Thank you, but I still owe you an apology. I'm really sorry, Harry."
"You're forgiven!"
"Thanks, but please remember to free the snake today when I'm away from the reptile section. And remember to hide your Hogwarts letter when you get it." She said, smiling at the memories she saw.
"I will!"

On the way to the zoo, Dudley and his friend kept taunting Harry, who was having a nice conversation with Death in his head. One look from Petunia made both of them shut up. They exited the car and Vernon bought the 2 boys giant ice cream. Surprisingly enough, Petunia bought one for Harry as big as theirs. Dudley was about to complain until he saw her face, and promptly shut up. This, however, did not stop Vernon.
"Why are you giving that freak ice cream?" He asked his wife. Petunia could only look at him with disgust. She remembered Harry's memory of how he ran away when they were faced with danger, practically leaving them behind to face the wrath of Dumbledore. Which they did, mind you.
"I wanted to give him one, that's all."
"Thank you, Aunt Petunia!" Harry said with a wide smiled. She returned him one and said, "You're welcome Harrykins. Now let's all go in, shall we. The snake will get lonely." She said as the 2 laughed. The rest, however, was shocked and confused. Why did she suddenly become this nice to him and what was the deal with 'the snake'?

"Make it move!" Dudley ordered as Vernon complied and practically banged on the door. With no response, Dudley announced his boredom and went to look at something else. Petunia rushed Vernon to the other side of the zoo, giving a small smile to Harry as they left. Harry turned to the snake, "Sorry about my cousin. He doesn't know how it feels to be looked at with horrid faces."
The snake looked up at the boy. Harry slipped into Parseltongue. "Can you understand me?"
"A ssspeaker?"
"That I am."
"What are you doing here?" the snake asked as he moved closer.
"My cousin's birthday. The one that pounded your window. "
"Oh. Are you a wizzzzard? "
"Yes. You're a magical snake then?"
"My sssspeciessss are well known in the wizzzzarding world as TornTail Vipersssss. Poissssonoussss to all wizzards with no cure from my bite. If I bite a wizzzzard, they will die in 10 minutesss. Only ssstrong wizzzzards can ssssurvive."
"Would you like to be free? And come with me?"
"Yesssss. I would love to, massster."
"Master?"
"You are my massster now."
"What's your name?"
"I don't have one."
"Then, Salazar. Sal for short."
"Yessssss. I like that."
"Great, I'll let you loose and you hide behind a bush. I'll find you when we exit and shrink you so I can hide you in my pocket. Is that ok?"
"Yesssss massssster. "
"Alright!"

Harry wordlessly and wandlessly makes the glass vanished. He fell backwards and acted surprise. The snake went out and did as he was told. Harry went to Petunia later and told her about the conversation. She said she'd be glad to have Sal and they soon departed. Harry quickly went to the bushes and shrunk Sal. He placed him in his pocket as he went back into the car, enjoying the hot dog given to him by his aunt.

Sal, Petunia and Harry got along great. They did many things together and Petunia helped Harry with the chores. Soon enough, Harry got his acceptance letter to Hogwarts.

DONE!!!
HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS!!
JA NEE~