Chapter 3: Location at Teimuzu River

Disclaimer: I don't own Detective Conan/Case Closed and Magic Kaito 1412. They belong to Gosho Aoyoma.
-----------------------------
Conan's POV
Why are you even angry about that! You even called me here like I'm the culprit!

May I request that you go to my friend Ran and apologize to her?

Why do I have to?

What did you do that for! I've known Ran since I met her in kindergarten on my first day of school and she is bad with directions but it's not her fault!

I couldn't help it! You don't know the feeling of being mistaken for someone else!

Your kaa-san Chikage was confused! She understood that I wasn't her son when my mom told her that!

Fine, look. I give up. I'll go apologize to your girlfriend.

Idiot! She's not my girlfriend! And before you do that, can you tell me what your name is?

I'll tell you what my name is. Boku wa-
--------------------
I woke up from my sleep with a tired face. I rubbed my eyes and yawned.

What was that dream about? What did that kid say his name was again? I asked myself as I got up from bed to get ready for school.

"Ohayo (Good morning), Ran-neechan!" I called to her.

"Ohayo, Conan-kun!" She smiled at me as I took a seat around the table.

"Itadakimasu (Let's eat)!"

"Hey, wait for me!" Uncle shouted, coming from his room.

"Itadakimasu!" Uncle, Ran, and I began to eat teriyaki and miso soup prepared by Ran.

"Ne Ran-neechan, did you talk to Sonoko-neechan about the 'secret place' Uncle Jirokichi mentioned yesterday?" I asked.

"She did last night. He said it was in the midst of the forest near Teimuzu River," Ran replied, remembering the location.

"Teimuzu River? Don't tell me there would be any cameraman broadcasting this live on TV?" Uncle asked.

"We're not sure yet but they had a conference with the press. Sonoko said that we can visit the place tomorrow night," Ran said, a warm smile forming on her lips.