SOL...YWMA [Ch. 42]

WARNING: mature content! If you're not into it, then I'd suggest you skip this chapter. I'll paraphrase everything in the next "Previously".

Previously: Basically, the three amigos are at Courtney's house. Courtney and Isyss interrogate Quentin and gets him to confront Andrea about her feelings for him. They leave the two in the living room to hash out their issues, while they go into the kitchen to time. Annnnd....that's what you missed on GLEE! (lol I couldn't resist) (lol no pun intended) (but actually pun intended) (so I guess I shouldn't have said no pun...but it's ok) (real thugs mess up) *sigh* (I'm sorry, this is just getting weird now) (ok, I'll stop) *sigh*(...)

Chapter 42

"Yes! I win!"

"Lucky shot," Courtney complained in good nature. She giggled and chugged the cup of water down, eating the grape in the process.

Yes, you heard right, we're playing beer pong. By "beer", I mean water, and by "pong", I mean grapes. It's only been about twenty minutes since we left Andrea and Quentin to hash out their situation, so Courtney and I took it upon ourselves to entertain...well, ourselves.

We've successfully turned her dining room table into this college party game. So far, I've won twice. I do a little dance for my victory and pick up one of the few cups on my side. I gulp down the water and eat the grape, the mess of the grape causing the water to have a little flavor when I chew. I place the cup down and answer my phone that just beeped.

I pick of my phone from the table and gasp when I read the message from Cory.

I want your legs around me.

I hover my fingers over the keyboard, debating on a response. Don't get me wrong, this isn't the first time we've had these sorts of texts, but this is the first time it's out of the blue. Usually our conversations would detour to sexual, but right now, it's completely random. And if I must admit, it's a bit of a turn on. I type back my reply.

Mmm, sounds satisfying. What's the occasion?

I await is response, not a moment later.

I've had a really shitty day. And the only person that can take my mind off of it all is you.

So, you need a distraction?

You're more than a distraction. You'll lift my spirits up.

I smiled at the sweetness of his message. When I'm about to type back about how sweet he is, he beats me by sending another message.

And right now all I can think about is lifting your legs above my shoulders.

Annnnnd the sweetness goes out the window. I giggle and type back before he does this time.

Now?

Of course. Where are you?

At your twin's house.

I'll be there in twenty minutes to pick you up. Be ready for me.

I hold back another chuckle as I think about my next message, deciding to get him even more riled up than he probably already is.

I'm always ready for you. I'm thinking of different positions as we speak.

Fuck twenty minutes. I'll be there in ten.

I smiled down at my phone before placing it in my pockets.

"I'm guessing your texting my brother," Courtney asked as she begins cleaning up any evidence of our little game.

"He's on his way. He hasn't had good day," I told her as I begin to help out. Courtney sighed and throws away the used, red solo cups.