Foreword

- Author's Note - 

Hello, and welcome to 'The Book of Terrus' (or as I have fondly dubbed it, TBoT)! 

This five-book fantasy series was and continues to be a true labour of love. It began almost ten years ago on a long flight to California in the pages of a coil ring notebook, and has since undergone so many updates and revisions, I've completely lost count. What you see here on Wattpad is what I dare to call the final edition.

The places, and more importantly the people of the world of Goran/Terrus (is that a spoiler already?!) have become real to me in so many ways. Their journeys have been shaped by the kind support, and more importantly thoughtful critiques of fellow writers, some of whom I have come to cherish as some of my closest friends.

- Acknowledgements - 

On that note, I think it only right that I begin this tale of a world remade by thanking some of these friends; 

TheSmellOfHome , who at this point knows the world of Terrus as well (if not better!) than I do

DormantAuthor, who reminds me that we all got our start in fanfiction

My houseplants, who keep me company through the long nights of writing/editing/plotting

And an enormous 'Hannon le' to the LOTR Facebook Role-play community, who endured my first fledgling attempts at writing for the internet with an endless supply of kindness and encouragement. Lindy owes you all a debt of gratitude!

To you, the reader, I sincerely hope you enjoy exploring the world of Terrus along with me; every new chapter I write is just as much an adventure to me as I hope it will be to you. 

Without further ado...Welcome to Terrus

- Copyright - 

All text, locations, characters and GreenScholar Tales 

Copyright  ©  2017 Keely Greenfield

All Rights Reserved