[0]

AN: Hey, guys! So, just a quick note before I post the first chapter. I started Touched by the Fear almost three years ago and first posted it on fanfiction.net. So, if it all sounds familiar to some of you, that's why. I recently decided to move it here. Why? I wanted to try other writing sites but I also wanted to (hopefully) reach a broader audience. If you've already read this story on ff.net, that's great! As I moved the story here, I went back to the previous chapters and edited them a bit so I highly recommend re-reading it. A few chapters have minimal changes but others I changed a bit as well as added to it, so it would be great if you could re-read it.

To those of you who are new to this story, I'm hoping that you'll like it because I loved writing it. The first book contains the first season, and I'm currently in the process of writing the second season (the first couple chapters are posted on ff.net if you wanted to check them out). Once I plan out the rest of the second season, I'll start to add book two on here.

As I mentioned, the first season is completed but I'm not going to bombard you all with the 20+ chapters I have written. So, my update schedule will look like this:

I will post every Friday with 2 chapters.

[If you guys want me to post more frequently, say Friday plus another day, please let me know! I have no problem doing that, but like I said, I don't want to overwhelm you with all the posts.]

I would also love it if you could leave feedback. Reviews, critiques, suggestions are all welcome. No hate, though. 

All the images and gifs that I use are not mine

All the images and gifs that I use are not mine. All were found on Google, Tumblr, Weheartit, etc. I do have Photoshop knowledge, so I'll try to make a few picspams but writing is my main priority here.