Arthur Is A Big Sister

"What's that!?"

"Oh.. those are the Pegasus stables Tyson, we have plenty of winged horses there, Rider likes to hang around there a lot.."

"What's that!?"

"Those are the cabins Tyson, Each god has their own cabin where their kids stay, except my cabin, where Heroic Spirits who've been rescued go.."

"What's that!?"

"Uhh.. that's.. the bathrooms."

"What's that!?"

"That's a rock Tyson.."

"What's that!?"

"That's... a smaller rock.."

I ended up being Mordred and Tyson's unofficial Tour Guide... After taking a little of Chiron's message to heart, I began wondering exactly what he meant.. 

Mordred loved and hated me at the same time? How did somebody love and hate somebody at the same time?

I mean Merlin could be an example. On one hand the guy raised me and was the closest thing I ever had to a father.  On the other hand, he was a womanizing pervert which drove me nuts.

"And here is our cabin, right here." I said, gesturing to the large mini castle like house sitting behind the Zeus cabin with a moat.  

Mordred stared. "That.. is actually kind of cool.. "

"We have a fully versed library on magic, and we have a hot tub courtesy of Lancer's perverted wishes.. "

I looked at Tyson. "If you like, you can stay with us tonight.. I mean, Hermes cabin is little crowded right now, but we don't have many members in our cabin yet.."

"Me.. sleep with pretty girls?" said Tyson, going red. 

I sighed. "Tyson, this is a coed building we have ways of separating the sexes.. "

"Ahhhhh.. what a stud!" said Mordred, patting Tyson on the elbow. "I'm sure he's just nervous.."

Mordred suddenly seemed to notice she had just spoken to me nicely, because she turned away a little angrily. "But.. I mean.. yeah!!.."

Tyson looked at Mordred with confusion. "Mordred.. no like your sister?"

"No.. " said Mordred.

"But Saber is nice." said Tyson.

"Noooo Tyson.. Saber preTENDS to be nice.. then reveals she never cared for you ever.. that you were nothing to her the entire time.." said Mordred. 

"I can see why i've given you that impression." I muttered.

"that's all you have to say!?" said Mordred. "A polite 'I can see why you have that impression'..? You're.. so.. UNBIASED.. it's sickening!"

On the outside I was calm and expressionless.. on the inside, I was beating myself over the head with mental hammer.

STUPID STUPID STUPID! How did I TALK to this girl!?  Okay.. try to say something nice, and heartwarming to get her attention and show that you do wish to form a relationship with your family.. 

"Do you enjoy knitting?"

Mordred stared at me, her mouth slightly open.

I'm so.. STUUUUUUPIIIIIIDD!!! 

"Well you've clearly gone crazy over the years.." Mordred muttered as she walked to the cabin and opened the door. 

"this isn't easy you know.." I muttered as I followed Mordred in.  Before I walked in completely I looked at Percy. "Uh.. show Tyson around everything else.. I'll handle this."