Arthur Get's a Makeover

"FOOOOOOOOODDD!! I NEEEED FOOOOD!!" I sobbed, splashing my hands in the water. "SOOOOMEBODY!!!!!!!"

I couldn't take it anymore, never had I ever gone so long without a single speck of food. Somehow, while we weren't looking, the tentacle of a rather sneaky sea monster had inched out and grabbed all our provisions out of Hermes's bag, leaving behind only Ambrosia and Nectar, which were too dangerous to consume in large amounts, and the gummy vitamins. 

I rolled around in the life boat miserably, my stomach growling like an angry lion.. I couldn't take it.. this was going to drive me mad.. no.. DEAD...

"Get a grip Arturia!!" stammered Annabeth. "It's not the end of the world!!"

"Annabeth.. when I die of starvation.." I rasped.. "Please.. bury me in Britain.."

"You're not dying!!"

"CLARENT OVERLOAD!! CLARENT OVERLOAD!!!"

Mordred was swinging her sword around angrilly. "I Don't GET it.. It worked against the Kraken!! WHy.. won't.. it.. URRRGGHHH!!"

Mordred swung her blade around ferociously, almost taking Percy's head off.

"MORDRED WATCH IT!!" Annabeth screamed.

"Just need to try and.."

Annabeth held out a hand, looking sternly at Mordred. "GIVE IT!!"

"What!?"

"I said.. GIVE IT!!" said Annabeth. "You've been swinging that thing around long enough.. GIVE IT!!!"

Mordred grumbled a little and handed Clarent to Annabeth.

"You get this back, when you've learned to behave!" said Annabeth. 

"HEY GUYS!!" said Percy brightly pulling a large Octopus out of the water. "I think I found dinner!!"

"AAAAAAGGGGGH!!!" Mordred screamed as the weird cephalopod, which was bio luminescent, leaped off percy's hand and latched to her face.. 

"ANNABETH!!" I groaned. "FOOOOOOD!!"

"Children.. I'm stuck in a boat full of children!!" Annabeth screamed, putting her hand over her ears. "I NEED A VACATION!!!"

Miraculously.. as if out of thin air..  the mist over the ocean parted to reveal a large island in front of us.. with a large dock. There were umbrella chairs.. fancy looking hotels.. waitresses serving drinks.. women in bathrobes lying down with cucumbers over their eyes.. 

"And.. immediately thinking this is too good to be true." Annabeth said. "Come on Saber we should probably turn around and..

"FOOOOOOOOOD!" I screamed, as I already jumped into the water and swam all the way to the dock.. pulling myself ashore and grabbing some mini gourmet sandwiches off a bewildered waitress's tray. "GIIIIVE MEEEE FOOOOOD!!"

I couldn't think straight.. my hunger had overwhelmed my reason.. I didn't even care that there seemed to be oddly exotic animals walking around.. even a full sized live jaguar lying on a lawn chair. 

i rampaged through the resort, grabbing every waitress's tray, every patron's plate, and dumping all the contents into my mouth, gobbling them up and burping with gusto.

"MUAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" I laughed with glee as I picked up an entire watermelon, cleaved it in half with my sword in mid air like fruit ninja, and took both halves in each hand, gobbling up the innards in mere seconds, seeds and all. 

I threw the skin aside and dove into a large buffet table, smashing it to bits and pulling food into my mouth.

I didn't think, I didn't want to think.. I just needed sustenance of SOME kind!