Arthur meets the Sheep of Doom.

So after a while of sailing I think it's safe to say that our crazy crew was finally nearing it's destination. 

So I would just like to say to you all out there.. Thank you for sailing the S.S. Saber, I hope you will sail with us again! For more Saber Cruises, contact me at Camp Half-Blood so I can politely tell you: "NO."

Yeah I'm tired of seafaring at this point. 

After the Island of Sirens, which was conveniently swallowed up by an angry Kraken with an overgrown neverending grudge against me, we finally found ourselves at our final destination for the Golden Fleece.

Percy confirmed that these were the coordinates..

The island was smaller than the others we had been to..  though it was taller than it was wide, with towering mountain cliffs that led upwards.. sea spray and waves hammering against the rocks.. 

It was hard to find any point to dock at, until we finally came to a beach on the lowest part of the island.. 

As Percy anchored the boat little ways from the beach.. we caught sight of something both a little heartening, yet ominous..

A lifeboat from Clarisse's warship.. it was washed ashore, with sneaker prints going through the wet sand up the island.

None of the ship's ghostly crew wore modern sneakers, so we took this as a sign that Clarisse was okay. Which we were relieved by.. well.. all of us except Mordred.

"Awww... she didn't die.." Mordred moaned.

"You REALLY don't like her.." muttered Annabeth.

"Neither do you guys." said Mordred.

"No.. we don't like her too much." I said. "But we don't wish death on her."

"She's so mean though.." Mordred muttered.

"She really wants to save the camp though." said Percy.

"But she's MEAAAAN!" Mordred said again.  "Oh well.. maybe Polyphemus ate her.."

"Dark Mordred.. really dark." said Percy.

"She may be a bully, but she does have the heart of a warrior, and does not wish true ill will towards the residents of Camp Half-Blood." I said.

"Didn't she try to literally murder you during your first Capture the Flag?" Mordred muttered, giving me an 'oh really' look.

I looked away slightly. "Er... I got over it.."

We proceeded to make the long and dangerous steep climb up the rocks.. Annabeth clung to Mordred's back as Percy clung to mine.. and the both of us Servants used our great athleticism to clamber up the rocky cliffs at speeds and rates that would normally kill a regular guy..

I would occasionally look back occasionally to check that Percy was still clinging tightly to my back..  and even with our Servant strength, it took a long time to climb. 

At one scary moment, Mordred nearly lost her footing.. and she fell several feet before clinging to a ledge with one desperate grab.

"We're okay!" Mordred called out as Annabeth clung to her back, shivering fearfully, looking like she had nearly had her soul scared out of her body.

But it was halfway through the climb.. when we found the most difficult part of the climb..

We.. had been followed.

"HEEEEEEEY!!! YOU BASTARRRRRDSSS!!!"

"Huh?" I blinked, looking down. "What.. the heck is.."

"Oh.. crap. is that!?" Annabeth stammered.