Vidcon Rehearsal (Part 1)

Agnes’s POV

 The next day I wake up really early at 6.30am. I double-check everything that I need to bring and I realize that I forget to bring my toiletries. While I was taking a few more shoes for the trip, something fall from the selves. I take it and look at it for a few seconds and realize it’s a photo of Joe and me when we first met during the first day of secondary school. We look so happy and feel that we’re going to be best friend till the end.

 Flashback

 I’m not in the mood to go to school today. My best friend just left me to persuade his dreams to become a singer. Once I reached school, I walked to my first class Maths; wow can’t my day get any better? Until one guy seat beside me and introduced himself to me.

 “Hi, I’m Joseph Parker but you can call me Joe. What’s your name?” He said happily while putting his hand out.

 “Hi, I’m Agnes Watson. It’s nice to meet you Joe.” I replied timidly and take his hand in return. Once the class has finish I quickly packed my bag and get ready for the nest lesson. I was walking so fast that I heard Joe calling my name.

 “Agnes wait up! What’s your next lesson?” Joe asked while trying to breathe slowly. Instead of telling him I showed him my timetable. “ Great we have the same classes for the whole semester, looks like I meet my new friend” He said once he composes himself, while returning my timetable. Since then Joe and I become close. Wherever Joe was, I will always by his side. Until some people in our class thought we are a couple.

 End Flashback

 I didn’t realize that I daydream that long, when I check the time it’s already 7.45am. I quickly get ready wearing a simple dark blue dress with a few floral printed, wearing a knitted sweater, not in the mood to tie my hair and let it be, and lastly wearing a light makeup. Once I’m done it’s already 8.30am, I quickly run downstairs for breakfast and to see my aunt Mel eating her breakfast.

 -skips boring breakfast conversation-

 While waiting for the cab, I turn on the television to watch some random show. While I was changing the channel, I saw something interesting about VidCon. They say that on the last few days of VidCon there will be a few special guests to wrap up the whole convention. At that point our cab just arrive, we load up our bags in the cab and say our goodbyes to my mum and dad. I thought Joe is coming over before I leave for VidCon but I’m wrong. My mum saw the facial expression on my face and says, “Its okay, he’ll call you.” I just nod and went in the cab, I’m going to miss all of them.

 -skips the ride to the airport-

 We reach exactly on time to put our luggage at the checkpoint. We have a few minutes to spare and I decide to have Starbucks. Once I bought my Starbucks, I sit down with aunt Mel outside before checking in ourselves, double-checking if we have everything we need. I was checking my phone if Joe calls me and I heard someone calling my name. I turn around and saw Joe running towards my direction. I run towards him and hug him for a good 5 minutes.

 “I thought you are upset with me, that I’m leaving today and you don’t want to call me.” I say sadly once we pull apart and didn’t realize I was crying.