VidCon Day 2

Agnes’s POV

 I wake up with the sound of my alarm clock. I check the time and it’s 9.00am. I’m late to meet Jack&Finn at 8.00am before the VidCon. I take a quick shower and get ready for the day. I grab whatever clothes I see at the top pile of my suitcase. I wear a simple light blue dress with a few floral designs, wear a bit of make-up and wear a light blue vans shoe. I quickly take my stuff and the tag that will let me in for VidCon. I run to the convention and meet Jack&Finn at their meet and greet. While I was running I bump into someone and took a glance at that person and realize I bump into a guy. I apologized and continue to run to the convention.

 “Hey guys, sorry I’m late. I woke up late and ran as fast as I can here,” I say panting and take a sit near them.

 “It’s okay. At least you are here. So how’s your new room? Everything okay?” Finn reply while smiling at me.

 “Everything’s okay. It’s a bit weird but I have to get use to it.” I say while checking their schedule for today. Looks like today is a long day. After meet and greet, they have panel talk and they have to film a short story about VidCon.

 After their meet and greet, we take a short break and proceed to their panel talk about charity. The press and fans that are there ask them some question about the upcoming charity program. One thousand and one question is being thrown to them but yet they reply it without any hesitation.

 While they were having their panel talk, I tried to call Joe. Since I reached here, I never once call him, as I was too busy with everything. I press the contact button and search for Joe’s number, I press the call button and brought the phone to my ear. Ringing after ringing, brings me to a disappointment as it brings me to a female voice and a beep. I heaved a sigh as I press the red button for the up tenth time.

“Agnes! There you are!! We are done with the panel talk. Now lets go and grab some lunch”

 I grin at Jack&Finn before grabbing both of their arms that is already extended towards me and walk to the van that had been waiting for us to grab our lunch. 

 “Agnes, we will be inviting one of our friend from MagCon for lunch, you wouldn’t mind rite?”

 “OH! Sure. The more the merrier” I continue playing with my phone while Jack&Finn finish up their discussion.

 “FOOD FOOD~!”

 “Calm your ass man, there is a lady down here!”

 I laugh at the two guys before sitting down at the tables provided. The waitress comes taking our order. 

 “Where is your friend?”

 “Oh! He can’t come down last minute as there is something going on in the studio and he need to be there.”

 I was wondering who is Jack&Finn friend. I shake it off and all of a sudden I remember the guy I accidentally bumped into early this morning. I must say from the looks of it, he looks quite attractive. I didn’t realize that I was daydreaming until Finn shakes my hand.

 “Hey Agnes, are you okay? Jack was asking you about tomorrows event,” Finn asks looking concern.

“Huh? Yeah, tomorrow there’s nothing much for you guys. There will be a short film you need to do. Other then that I guys its your free day,” I reply normally acting nothing is on my mind.

  “Yes! We can go…” Jack&Finn jump up from their sit and I cut them from their ‘small celebration’.

 “Unless, the organizers wants you to join the special guests time slot. I will ask Aunt Mel about this and maybe you guys can continue with your plan,” I laugh while looking at their expression change.