Vidcon and Thank you

Agnes’s POV

 I felt someone shaking my leg. I wake up and seeing my aunt waking me up.

 “Good morning Agnes, today is the big day! Get ready and eat your breakfast,” she says happily. While I go to the bathroom and had a shower. Once I walk out of the bathroom, I quickly get dress. We have to wear the VidCon t-shirt for the first day so that the security can know us until we get a tag says ‘Crew’. I curl my hair at the end that looks wavy with a natural make-up on, wearing a three-quarter jeans and a grey vans shoe. I eat my breakfast and meet the rest of the crew at the lobby. I am shock to see Jake and Tim are early for the first time; they are usually very late for rehearsal. We waited for Zafirah a few minutes later and walk together to the convention. Aunt Mel tell us a few things that had change at the convention, we were given a type of ‘hand phone’ that only communicate to any crew members near us if we need any help. I meet Jack&Finn straight away after a small meeting with Aunt Mel. Jack&Finn are getting ready for their meet and greet in 1 hour. I can see how anxious they are to meet their fans.

 “Good morning guys, How are you this morning?” I ask happily while sitting down in front of them.

 “Good morning Agnes, we’re good but tired. Did you sleep well last night? I know someone did,” Jack replies while looking at Finn and Finn just give the glaring look at him.

 “As the matter of fact, I did. I want to thank you guys for the great dinner yesterday.” I smile and reply Jack’s question while looking at Finn’s reaction. Jack&Finn are the best; they can make you laugh in anyway possible. I know that after VidCon, Jack&Finn might forget about me. They will be busy with their own world. I check the time and it’s 15 minutes to their meet and greet.

 “Alright, guys we have to go. It’s almost time for your meet and greet. We can’t let your fans wait any longer.” I say smiling while walking to the meet and greet area. When we reach there, we heard a lot of screaming fans from the other youtubers who started their meet and greet. I can see that Jack is super nervous to meet his fans but Finn help him to calm down in a weird way. They have this language that they can only understand, I find that cute and a bit attractive towards Finn. He is sweet and caring towards anyone. I didn’t realize that I’m staring at them until one of the security guards call me. Jack just smile and continue talking to Finn. Mr. Jon, one of the organizers tells me to follow him with Jack&Finn to do their meet and greet.

 “Are you guys ready?” I ask while walking to their area for meet and greet. They smile and nod looking at each other to see if they look good. Once we reach at their area, they stand behind the curtain and nod at Mr. Jon to open the curtain. Once Mr. Jon opens the curtain, their fans scream as loud as they can, even other fans who queue for other youtubers. Jack&Finn smile with joy and ask me to hold their camera and take a video of their line. They are so friendly and sweet, they even say hi to me.  Once they finish their meet and greet, they decided to go to Starbucks to have a drink. While I’m walking with them, Aunt Mel calls me to meet her at our hotel lobby.

 “Hey guys, I need to meet my Aunt at the hotel lobby. You guys can go ahead.” I tell them and started to walk the opposite direction.

 “Uhm, do you want anything?” Finn asks while look at me.

 “It’s okay, don’t worry I can get a cup of coffee at the small café at the hotel lobby,” I reply while dialing my aunt number to double confirm at area I’m meeting her. I walk into the hotel seeing my aunt and one of her friends sitting down at one of the sofa.

 “Hi Aunt Mel. Is everything okay? You sound a bit worry on the phone,” I walk to her to hug her and sit beside her.

 “Well… We need to move to another hotel room. Due to my work and timing to meet the organizers in the morning.” She says while looking at me in the eyes.

 “Alright, where are we going to move and when?” I ask and keep looking at my Aunt and her friend.

 “Uhmm, I need to move to the next block with my friend. While you?, can you sleep in the hotel room alone??” My Aunt says and ask looking worry and unsure.

 “Me? Alone in the hotel room? Yeah I guess that will be fine. I can get use to it,” I reply confuse and feel it will be okay to be alone in the hotel room.

 “Are you sure? If you are scared sleeping alone, I can find a roommate as soon as possible,” She asks with a concern look in her eyes and stare at me.

 “Yeah, don’t worry about me. I don’t mind at all. I just need to get use to it,” I reply quickly so my aunt will not get worry about me. After meeting my aunt, I meet Jack&Finn back at the convention waiting area. They ask me if everything is okay and I explain everything to them. Finn feels a bit uneasy and looks at me. While I’m walking to their next panel, Finn walks up to me.

 “Hey Agnes, I know you say you don’t want anything but I brought you ‘Java Chip Frappuccino’ just incase you didn’t buy any coffee at the small café,” Finn give me a small bag with my drink. He is the sweetest guy friend you could ever ask.

 “Aww, that’s so sweet of you. Thank you so much, I owe you one,” I reply while smiling widely at him. In return he smile and walk back with Jack. Their panel takes at least 1 hour, so I decided to meet my aunt and ask her what time I need to finish packing and move to another hotel room. After meeting my aunt, I walk back straight to my hotel room and start to pack my bags. Jack&Finn just finish their panel and went straight to their hotel room to rest for the next day. It takes me 1hour and 30 minutes to pack my bags. After packing I called my aunt to ask her if she is already at the lobby.

 I meet her at the lobby and she gives me the hotel room card. I straight away went to my room feeling amaze. When I enter the room is a bit bigger then my old hotel room and I have the room for myself!

A/N

Hey guys, first of all i want to apologized for the late update. I know I tell you guys that i will upload every week but i have school project that needed to be done. Secondly, i want to thank you guys for the 100th reads. I didn't know that a lot of you guys will read my story, i really appreciate each one of you reading it. Thank you so much. Love all of you!

-Afiqah- :)