VidCon Day 3 (Part 1)

Joe’s POV

I wake up feeling ecstatic, today is the day; I’m going to meet Agnes at VidCon. She has been calling me since yesterday but I rejected the call to make me ‘look’ busy. I feel bad though, I miss talking to her. I know when I meet her she will talk to me all day about what happen at VidCon. I quickly get dress and pack a few more things for the two days in VidCon. I have told Aunt Mel that I’m coming over today afternoon to surprise Agnes. Once everything is done, I take a cab to the airport. My flight will be leaving in two hours. The drive to the airport takes about 15-30 minutes.

I check in my luggage and sit at one small café for a coffee. I have plan this since Agnes left for VidCon. I really want to tell her that I love her more than just friends. She knows I love her but its not enough. I was thinking about the plan and think will it even work. While I was daydreaming, I heard my flight being called; I quickly take my stuff and checked in for my flight. I got the window sit, which is the best. I know this is going to be quite a long flight so I decided to take a nap.

Agnes’s POV

I’m eating breakfast with Aunt Mel; she told me that she wants to tell me something important. It’s been so long I didn’t really talk to her. While we were eating, all of a sudden Aunt Mel started talking.

“So Agnes, how are you handling with Jack&Finn and your new room?” She asks after looking at me.

“Well, the room is great, I’ve being sleeping well and everything is fine. Jack&Finn are like my brothers now. They help me a lot during my time in VidCon.” I reply smiling and remembering a few of my memories made with Jack&Finn.

“That’s great! Well you know that tomorrow is the last day of VidCon and I hope you have been looking at the schedule I give to you. Because there’s something I need to tell you,” Aunt Mel looks at me the whole time and I just nod for her to continue.

“As you know that today and tomorrow we have a few special guests to end VidCon. I need someone to show them around the area this afternoon. I decided that I want you to show them around. I know that you were assign to Jack&Finn, so I have someone else to takeover your place,” Aunt Mel told me everything while scanning my whole face. I’m so speechless right now and there’s a lot of question in my mind.

“So now I’m assign to a few people I don’t know? I thought I would be assign to Jack&Finn until VidCon ends. Now who is assign to Jack&Finn? When will I meet that special guests?” I ask Aunt Mel within one breath.

“Relax Agnes, don’t worry. Everything will be okay and to answer your question a girl name Aera will takeover your place. She’s now with Jack&Finn doing the short film. You will meet the special guests in 2 hours from now,” Aunt Mel try to calm me down and continue to talk about today arrangement.

“Alright then, do I have a choice? I’m going to find Jack&Finn to say thank you and stuff. I meet you at the convention around 11.45am,” I reply Aunt Mel with a bit of sadness in my eyes.

“I’m so sorry Agnes, but you are going to thank me one day. Alright, meet you at the convention around 11.45am. Take good care of yourself. I think you should know where is Jack&Finn,” Aunt Mel apologized to me. I just nod and start to find Jack&Finn. While I was walking, I try to figure something about Aunt Mel told me just now. That I will thank her for this. What will happen? I saw Jack&Finn talking to Aera, I look at them and see how much I’m going to miss Jack&Finn.