Submissive

Like promised I seen 10k reads...which means DOUBLE UPLOAD

So if you guys really blast my story with likes, comments, and views and maybe this double upload will happen more often and be constant. I was thinking maybe a weekly update for ONE chapter or BiWeekly for TWO chapters. LET ME KNOW WHICH ONE YOU GUYS WANT.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I received a call later that evening that Ally regained consciousness. I marched down to the infirmary to find Ally awake with a nurse by her side. She seemed tired and weak. Her head barely stood straight as she was listening to the nurse. The nurse was deep in conversation as she removed her IV's that they didn't notice me leaning on the door frame.

"Oh sorry sir, I did not see you there. I finished removing the needles. I'll leave you to alone and go get Dr. Russo." The nurse scampered away quickly.

I could tell Ally was petrified of being alone with me. The poor girl's heart monitor beeped like crazy! Although she looked tired, her color was restored in her face and the bags under her eyes were minimal. I stood by the door to relieve the stress of Ally. She was not ready to be near me yet.

"I'm glad to see your up. Feeling better I assume?" She looked down at her hands before addressing me.

"Yes I am, thank-you" Her voice still raspy.

"Good once Dr. Russo gives me the okay, we'll be moving up to the secret northern wing where our quarters are kept. I left your stuff in your room."

"Has my stuff been unpacked?"

"No, I thought you'll like to do that yourself."

She nodded before glancing at the TV in the corner. The sleep like coma left in her different. Talking to her felt like talking to my employees. She was submissive with no hint of attitude. All that sass, all that spicy attitude that I once loved has disappeared in a matter of days. This is the way it should be... she was meant to be submissive but the fact that it was Ally that I was dealing with and not some random female made the situation harder.

Dr. Russo arrived shortly after. He updated me on Ally's condition and warned us about any implications that may occur. Other than taking her transition easy, there shouldn't be any reason for another panic attack. After prescribing some anxiety medications for safety measures, he left us alone to be discharged.

"The nurses left some clothes in the bathroom for you. Do you need help or can you manage by yourself?"

She looked at the bathroom door before getting up and slowly walking to the bathroom. I guess I got my answer.

It took awhile before Ally stepped out the bathroom. She wore black yoga pants and a loose white tank top. She freshened her appearance as well. Her hair was brushed and tamed into a ponytail and her face still glistened from the water. Ally didn't look at me when she reentered the room. She sat on the bedside back facing me until I spoke.

"Are you finished Ally? I have other matters to handle" I snapped. This obedient role she's playing is really starting to piss me off.

"Yes Sir," She stood and walked towards the door. She stopped and waited for me to join her side.

We walked through the infirmary and into the house in silence. She was glued to my side, taking in the beauty of the estate. My initial plan was to give her a tour when she first arrived but due to the circumstances, I couldn't. I had many duties to attend too and still had more associates to call and tell them about the recent promotion. I led Ally all the way to our secret chambers and to her room.

"Is the room to your liking?" I wondered as she examined the room.

"Yes, thank you." She walked straight to her bags on the bed. Ally disconnected and started to unpack her bags. She never looked at my direction once.

Damn, I missed her attitude. She isn't as special without it.

I left her alone once I realized she wasn't going to speak to me. Before I close the door behind me I notice her shoulder's drop in relief as I left. Fuck me, I fucked this up royally.

I stormed straight to my office and my secret stash of finely aged whiskey. I needed a long drink after the mess I created. Life was good before this treaty. Life was going to be good after I find a way to break the treaty with no faults on my side. It just had to be Ally who I had to marry. It was fate for us be to matched together and find each other but it was karma that was biting me in the ass now.

After having some time to myself, I could imagine living a life with Ally. I wanted her 4 years ago and looks to me that she has only gotten better. But that fucking attitude...

That attitude got me conflicted! I refused to let anyone disrespected me in front of my men, family and especially in front of my associates. It represented weakness and lack of control if I let her run around with that disrespectful ass tone. Yet, her attitude made her different. It made her more humble and unique. She never let anyone disrespect her and gave her respect when it was deserved. She made me work for her respect, I liked that. She knew her worth and that is rare to find in a beautiful woman.

I don't regret what I said to Ally that day in the car. Everything I said needed to be said but I do regret how I said it. My warning was enough, my actions from before were enough. I didn't need to add any extra shit to sell a point that was already sold.

I needed to fix this. I wanted Ally back without the disrespect. She could have her attitude but she needed to learn when it was the right time to be her firecracker self. I knew accepting Ally meant accepting her attitude but, I need to tame her.

Eventually, I got to work. I couldn't be obsessing over Ally every moment of every day. I managed to call up the associates that needed to be called and even planned a dinner for my parents to meet Ally for the first time. While planning, fresh new ideas popped into my head. There were a few tricks I had to bring out the old Ally while taming her at the same time. I know I could shake this 'good girl act' right out of her.