Chapter 2: Acknowledging

POV: Kim Namjoon

The thing is that Tae Tae and Kookie share their relationship in little ways...We never knew that Kookie could care about a person so much, to sacrifice anything for them. 

Well, we at least didn't know, until a few years after we debuted as a group, that him and Tae became really close.

POV: Kim Seokjin

A few weeks after our last performance, we went out a little on our break. 

Tae was on Kookie's back for almost the whole day and they both were happy together. At least, it sure seemed like it.

POV: Park Jimin

Jin was also telling his absurd Dad jokes to us and we all laughed along anyway, since we didn't really wanna make the situation too awkward and hurt Jin's feelings... I guess. However, one unexpected thing happened to us as we were on our break that day, as an oblivious stranger had come to our attention.

POV: Kim Seokjin

A mysterious guy in a hoodie walked toward us, holding a bag, which we suspected were drugs.

 Tae was the first one to get into action, and so he quickly jumped off of Kookie's back, rolling up his sleeves, stern and focused. 

We'd never seen Tae become so aggressive looking before.

 I remember him saying, "What do you want from us? We don't want whatever's in that bag of yours." This didn't help the situation.

POV: Kim Namjoon

The man shoved Tae down onto the concrete road, with a strong force and this made Jungkook and the others start to get concerned. 

Kookie rushed over to Tae with slight tears piling up in his eyes. 

"What is your problem? What did we ever do to you to make you act this way!?" Kookie yelled at the guy, trying not to bawl in front of him. 

The man didn't reply with an answer and started taking something mysterious out of his bag.