Author's Message

A/N:

Yeeeet Hi everyone who completed this whole story! Well, technically this story isn't over yet, if you wanna go check out my other story called 'Bloodshed' which is basically a part 2 continuation of this story... I'm pretty surprised that you readers made it here because I'm partially new here, and I do have a BIT of writing experience and I admit that I am NOT the best writer in the world and aaaaaa i'm kinda proud of how this story turned out and when I was typing this up in a document (when I had no idea what Wattpad was), I was like, I want to see people's reactions to this story.. they're probably gonna say it's SOOOORRTTTTAAAAA decent for an 11 year old or they're going to give their honest opinion of "NOPE I HATED THIS, GO HOME" LOL ok maybe I'm going a little to far on this, but thank you few people for following me and reading this story I've been working on pretty hard!! I hope you enjoyed this part 1 of the story so far, and go on to reading 'Bloodshed' if you want to know what happened next! (Also, TOAST ARMY PLZ COMMENT BELOW XD)

- Eunamaticcc

P.S. Plz give me advice, constructive criticism, or anything in the comments as long as they aren't threats or something idk lol thx!!