Chapter 6: More than it seems

POV: Park Jimin

I admit that I was frustrated and unable to focus on the problem, since I was too distracted by my wound to pay proper attention to Kookie and Tae. This made me yell at little things for no good reason.

 Jungkookie was patient with me though, but I could tell on his face that it was hard for him and that he was as scared as I was.

POV: Jeon Jungkook

I watched Taehyung in slight horror, as he continued forcing the knife into the marble floor. I didn't know what to expect. I wanted this to all just be a stupid nightmare... and that I'd imagined it all. 

However, just when I was about to punch myself, I saw a form of energy being created around Tae's angry body.

 I became overwhelmed and tried kicking the air and taking large, deep breaths. 

Jimin suddenly showed his concern for me again. "KOOKIE, CALM DOWN!! I PROMISE, I WILL GET US OUT OF HERE!! WE'LL COME BACK FOR TAETAE LATER!" He hollered, trying to reflect the sound towards my ear, since the energy surrounding Tae became more vicious.

 I foolishly pretended to ignore Jiminie as he yelled his words of concern at me.

 I was worried about him, but I knew deep down that it was wrong to think of Taehyung as a monster. No matter how hard it was, it was at the same time natural for me to stay loyal to Tae. 

I closed my eyes in all the chaos, remembering the words I had once said.. "You will always be my Hyung.." 

Capturing all of the energy around me, Jimin, and Taehyung, I repeated those words through my head, beginning to have more meaning each time I said it.

POV: Park Jimin

I was confused and tearing up as I shouted at Kookie, over the energy's loud presence.

Out of curiosity, I finally turned towards Taehyung, noticing that his eyes now gleamed like the moonlight and that he was controlling the powerful energy with his two open palms. 

"TAEHYUNG, WHATEVER YOU'RE DOING, PLEASE, JUST STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!!" I hollered, exhausted of the situation. 

I could tell that he had no intention of listening to my words when he continued with a determined expression, as if he were amused from what he had done. 

Finally he replied, "IF YOU DARE TO INTERFERE WITH MASTER'S PLANS, YOU WILL BE GRAVELY PUNISHED." Taehyung hollered at me, almost creating the illusion of air being thrown at me while he talked.

I wondered to myself who this 'master' he mentioned was.

 I didn't bother to discuss with Kookie, since he seemed to ignore me every time I said something to him.

 All I had were questions surrounding my head, including the question on when the members were going to come check on us or something to save us from this madness.

POV: Jeon Jungkook

I had felt my mind wandering off, as if I was dreaming and lost in a coma.

 I felt intense wind traveling around my body, yet I was too exhausted to pay attention to anything... and I had felt guilty for not listening to Jimin's words and for not stopping the drug addict in time, so that none of this would've ever happened. 

Instead, I sat in my place, asleep and buried in my thoughts and negativity. 

"Does Taehyung need me anymore?" I wondered to myself. 

Disappearing into the clearing of emptiness, I heard a voice. 

I wanted to hear it with my undivided attention, but I started to drift away.

 Is this the end...?

I make out the words: "My Kookie... have you surrendered just yet?" 

The voice had wandered into my ear and had rippled away, the moment I fully shut my eyes and had fallen into a dune of empty space. 

Have I surrendered just yet? 

I was even asking myself. 

And just as I'm consumed into my own silent world, a large gulp of pain, interrupted my presence... I found myself opening my eyes again, trying my hardest not to shout. Stabbed by the knife... I knew what to do.