Chapter 3: A poisonous gift

POV: Jeon Jungkook

I saw the pain in Tae Tae's eyes and I knew he needed treatment.

 The stranger he interacted with was a total jerk to him, but Tae was being so nice to him as if he were one of us.

 I couldn't take this anymore and the 'gift' he gave to him was the worst part. I suspected he gave him something that was dangerous, but this was worse than I thought it would be. 

A week after the incident, as I was casually going to the men's washroom, I heard someone coughing and spitting, as if they were throwing up.

 It was coming from the back stall and so I walked slowly towards the back of the restroom, only to find out that Tae was the one throwing up... blood.

POV: Jeon Jungkook (continued)

I didn't know what to do. 

I was concerned for Tae, but I was fully frozen to shivers, staring at him, in pain, coughing up the red fluids. 

I started to tear up and finally yell at him. "Kim Taehyung?? Is that you? Are you okay? You should have told us earlier that you were sick, Hyung!!"

 Tae, then, froze as well, trying to yield from throwing up for a moment. 

He eventually got up and turned around slowly, his silver hair, scrunched up like a nest and unwashed.

 In my eyes, he still looked beautiful, except for the fact that he had blood dripping from his mouth, rapidly like pure liquid which he seemed to show no concern to. 

At last, he broke the silence. "Jungkookie... Why are you here? You shouldn't be here." 

He slowly opened the palm of his hand, containing what I had thought was the 'gift' that the guy in the hoodie gave to Tae.

 It was a small bottle that once had a liquid inside, but now empty covered in Tae's dried up blood. He grinned vaguely at me, reaching for my hand. Grabbing my shaking hand, he placed the small bottle into it, gently scrunching my fingers over the bottle into a fist. I could feel his thin fingers shaking as well. 

"It's for you, Kookie.. Just don't drink it. It is a gift from me to you."

 I start crying even more, the tears running down my cheeks like rushing falls, while I run towards Tae and hug him, tightly. 

I didn't care that he was covered in dry, dripping blood.. I only cared for his health and for him to live.. for me. For his brothers.                                                                      

Then, before I could say another word to him, a thud had occurred against the hard marble floor. Taehyung had passed out. Right in front of me. 

"TAE-" I holler in sudden shock, rushing to him, finding myself bawling even more. 

"Wake up, wake up, wake up.." I repeated the two words multiple times, squeezing his ice cold hands as tight as possible and patting his cheek gently, but quickly, which clearly didn't do the job.

Tae had continued to lay on the marble floor, motionless, his mouth still gaped open with blood leaking around the tender creases of his mouth.

Is he... dead?

POV: Min Yoongi

Since Kookie and Tae were taking an unusually long time in the washroom, the members and I settled to have me go and check on them.

 I had just opened the door, when I heard a small noise of... crying? I didn't know what to expect. So, I walked in silence, slowly and deeper into the washroom, until I saw them.

 The blood everywhere... and seeing Kookie holding Tae in his arms, tightly and enraged, tearing up; man, this is Jungkook's soft side.

 Tae's eyes were closed, and almost his full body was covered in his raw blood. 

It went over Kookie, as well.

 "Kookie.. What's going on? I'm telling the members..." and just as I quickly pivot towards the door in shock, Kookie yelled at me.

"Yoongi, Tae was poisoned by that drug addict on the street! He... He was tricked by that crazed lunatic!!" 

The room became silent as I stared at Tae and Kookie...

Taehyung was motionless and Jungkook knew he didn't have much time left. 

At last, I said something to break the silence. 

"I'm getting the members whether you like it or not. If you want Tae to live, we need to do something." And so, before Kookie could say anything I rushed out of the washroom and told my brothers what I saw. 

Obviously, they were worried, and came as fast as they could, concerned for the two younger members.

POV: Kim Namjoon

My heart was constantly racing when Yoongi told us about Tae's incident. I didn't know if this was really true, or if it was just a sick prank done on us. 

However, we knew in Yoongi's stone face of solemnness, that he was serious though, since the moment we saw Tae lying on the floor not moving at all, with... what seemed to be blood layered over top of his body... we were speechless.

POV: Kim Seokjin

I wanted to believe that this was just some sick nightmare and I could tell that Kookie was heart broken by his wet and sorrowful eyes, as we all watched him hugging Tae on his knees. 

We all wanted to hug him, too, but we all knew that they needed space and we were all too shocked and motionless to do anything, which made me feel foolish...

Tae needed someone like Kookie... I looked around slowly, seeing if anyone else was getting emotional. 

Well, for one, I saw Jimin crying a bit. I also saw Namjoon trying to hold in the tears, gripping his temples, trying to keep it together. Basically, everyone was getting emotional for Taehyung.

POV: Min Yoongi

I didn't want to tell the Hyungs what I saw that day... but I knew it had to be done, since I couldn't just stay quiet about this serious situation. 

I didn't know what to do next, either... since, all we were able to do, was stand there and...cry.

POV: Jeon Jungkook

I honestly felt like I had lost everything that day... I felt empty, like a music box with a broken melody. I just... If Tae was gone... What was the point of living? 

It should have been me who took the poison... not him...

POV: Park Jimin

Tae would be that member of the group who would be very hug-able and sweet, but also caring and loving...I'm not saying that I truly have feelings for him, um... but, I was also heart broken the day he took the poison... at least when I found out...