I'm Ready

Chapter 3

"Bad Squid! Bad!" I scolded him as I put an icepack on his eye. We were sitting in my living room. He just laughed at me. I scowled and brushed some of his hair off of his face while I adjusted the icepack again. He looked downright sexy, smiling and laughing, but I was slightly pissed at my rowdy boyfriend.

"You should've seen that other guy." He told me as he sat as still as possible, hands resting on his uniformed clad legs. Mine were brushing his; I could feel the fabric through my tights. He almost cautiously placed his hand on my thigh, but instead rested it behind him on the armrest of the burgundy leather sofa.

"I did. I think you might've sent him to the hospital. The only reason you didn't get suspended was because we're 'new and don't know any better'. And to be completely honest with you, I could've taken that ass hole myself." I removed the icepack for a second to observe his black eye. I tried to ignore his large, warm hand on my leg as my face leaned closer to his to get a better look at his eye.

"Do I look ruggedly handsome?" Squid said cheekily. I scoffed but decided to play along. Or seem like I was.

"No Squid, you look even better." I said, my voice a whisper. "You look ruggedly... stupid!" I exclaimed. His hand stayed in place and he leaned down, capturing my lips in a kiss. He leaned me backwards on the couch, and I wrapped my hands in his dark hair. Our tongues began to dance. I pushed him off of me and replaced the icepack on his face, while he replaced his hand on my thigh.

"Aw, c'mon baby. I was doing it to protect you. He was looking at you in ways reserved for me and only me." He said passively. I blushed slightly, but then regained my composer.

"I know you were. But I hate the fact you got into a fight because of me." He laughed and brushed the piece of hair, that was really starting to piss me off, out of my eyes and placed his hand on my cheek.

"Kathlyn, I'll always get into fights for you." I blushed as he kissed me again. And this time, I more than enjoyed it. I absolutely loved it. I pulled away to breath for 10 seconds. We then leaned backwards, or I did anyway with him on top, and commenced a deepened make out session. That's when I heard the shrill pitch of my Nana's laugh. We stopped and pulled apart flustered.

"Young man, what are you doing on top of my Kathy?" She tried to sound serious, but she was smiling.

"Nothing..." Squid said looking scared shitless, but his hand was still on my thigh though higher up then before. I was blushing as my granny looked at us and noticed it. Shaking her head, she walked away, but not before calling out, "Soups on in 10." Squid regained composer.

"I," He kissed my nose, "love," He kissed my cheek, "you," he kissed my other cheek, "so," he kissed my lips, "much." He kissed my neck and began trailing kisses down it. I stopped him for a second and did the same to him.

"I," I kissed his nose, "love," I kissed his cheek, "you," I kissed his other cheek, "too." That's when I realized it was my first time saying that I loved him. And it was truer than I realized. He noticed that too. Squid grinned brightly and leaned me back. We were starting to go a little further, with his hand up my skirt. The room felt intensely warmer than before. Just as things were getting better...

"Hey guys I just going out to meet Zig-" Charlie walked into the room and saw us sprawled on the couch. She screamed and shielded her eyes, "Can you please go and do that somewhere else! Oh my God I think you have blinded me..." She stormed to the front door. "I' m going now." Charlie opened the door; she stood there for a moment then as she left she shouted, "Use protection!" That made me laugh. Squid was still above me, and he gave me a look. He then took me by the hand, lifted me off the sofa with ease, and led me to the staircase. We went up and then to one of the guest rooms. I knew what he was thinking. Nana wouldn't come up here, I hope, she might get a little surprise... She was busy making soup. As I locked the door he looked me straight in the eyes and hugged me by the waist.

"Are you sure your ready?" Squid swirled his fingers through my hair. His hazel eyes sparkled with concern even though the skin around his right one was dark.

"Yes," I barely whispered and slowly leaned up to kiss him. "I am..." I laughed then, "You honestly don't think I've done this?" I winked and pushed him onto the bed. He smiled at me seductively and motioned me to come over.