UPDATE! IMPORTANT NEWS!!

Hello!!!!!

Everyone who has read this book! Thank you so so so so much for reading it! Now, to the important news ------- I've been thinking alot recently, about if the end really was the end, if the story would just end like that. No. Well, not no , what I mean is that Kathlyn, Squid, Charlie, Zigzag and all the other lovely main characters of this fanfiction - yes their story has ended. BUT that has not pushed away this idea I've had...yes, a sequel. In 2013, Summer time. Dig It Up's sequel will start - so if you enjoyed Dig It Up, please please tell me (comment below)! And be ready for....

 Delinquent's Daughter

***Blurb***

So, people...you were wondering what happened to Kathlyn and Squid? What happened to Charlie and Zigzag? What happened with a bunch of other random shit? Well, let me tell you , their lives are pretty boring now...you know - typical 40 year old stuff like reading and dealing with me and my brothers. Yep, that's right. My name is Kristen Smith. Daughter of Kathlyn and Alan Smith, the famous juvenile 'Camp Green Lake' delinquents. Yes. I am their daughter. Yes...I'm just as badass as them. You want to know whats happening? Why I'm even talking to you? Well lets just say...ehm...explosives. Now I've been put in Green Lake too, along with my best friends Matt, Sophia and Dan. We're bad kids with 'used to be' bad parents, and we've heard ALL the gushy mushy stories of this so called 'camp'. Let me tell you this folks. It's changed. Really changed.

So what do you think? Leave any comments below! And I'll be seeing you in 2013!

;) Kat xx