Chapter 5: Ecstasy

Reina's vision was blurred, the alcohol still fresh on her tongue.

Her drunken moans filled the room. Barely registering what was going on, she cried out, feeling lips teasing her inner thighs. Her body was a hot mess, melting underneath the man she had just met outside the gym.

After her workout, a drunk old man approached her. Wobbling and grinning like a fool, he tried to spark conversation. Reina noticed a steel flask peeking out of his pocket. She flirted back, discreetly taking the drink. As soon as she dismissed him, she was drinking the alcohol like it was nothing but water.

She stumbled outside and into a handsome stranger's arms.

One thing led to another and...

"You snuck me into your room~" Reina giggled like a highschooler, glancing down at the distorted stranger who looked back with familiar eyes. "Is there a wife I should be jealous of?"

He chuckled, admiring the woman in front of him. He had never seen anyone like her. There was an aspect about her that stirred something in him, an intense desire. What captivated him most were her eyes. They matched his, with darkness and secrets hidden within.

Her hand reached out and yanked his tie, pulling him into her. She nipped at his ear and neck, sucking and teasing the most sensitive parts of his body. His grunts and breathless moans only encouraged her, and she quickly relieved him of his clothes.

It was her turn to admire the lean, fit man. She traced the line of his abdomen with a feather like touch, his body shuddering in excitement and impatiently waiting for her. A devious look crossed her features as she glanced down sympathetically at the weeping shaft.

"Hurts, doesn't it?" A wicked smile played across her lips as she began to grind against him, a slow punishing rhythm making him writhe in pleasure.

Having enough of this torture, he flipped their positions. He pinned her wrists above her head, caging her body beneath his. He looked down towards her vulnerable form. He had the eyes of a predator watching her with a sadistic glint. She gasped as he slammed into her, rocking his hips, her legs wrapped around.

"Ah~ Don't-!"

He silenced her with a kiss, praying his sister and mother did not hear her lewd moans.

A climax rippled through their bodies, acting as one. And just like that, they were connected. A connection that would extend far beyond this sinful night.

~*~

The man had a thoughtful look, staring at the exotic creature that lay naked beside him. A inhuman cackle was heard behind them but it would remain unbeknownst to her. A supernatural shadow loomed over them, the male all too familiar with this.

"Well, well, I never would have thought you would go to this extent to prove your innocence. I know you need to get rid of the suspicions, but was this really necessary? Those poor humans behind the surveillance cameras."

I needed to give them a good excuse as to why I want to keep my room private. I believe this will suffice.

He tilted his head, something about her irking him. His fingers brushed the hair away from her face. She stirred, waking up completely sober.

Those eyes...

They both recognized that familiar gaze.

The eyes of a monster.

A smirk tugged at his lips. "I'm Light, Light Yagami. I believe we should be on first name bases by now. "

Dread settled in the pit of her stomach. Pretending to look around in confusion, she immediately spotted the surveillance cameras that provided a live feedback to the hotel she resided in. She knew that behind those lenses was Lawliet, crouching in front of the screen, watching everything.