Chapter 11: Dimethyltryptamine

- 13 Years Ago -

The little girl laid there with such empty eyes. After being used, slapped around, raped and discarded, she had accepted her fate of living on Hell on Earth.

Her master walked in with a sick grin on his face, a piece of paper in his hand. "What a generous man, your previous client. Paid me double the amount since he had such a great time. "

She winced, remembering the man from a few minutes ago. Her pelvic region still ached from his rough methods.

"Get yourself cleaned up, sporca puttana. Your next client will be arriving soon. I heard he has a kink for rope and bondage. Have fun."

Like a robot, she stood up and dragged herself to the bathroom.

Her dead eyes stared at her own reflection in the mirror. Bruises were seared onto her skin and the burns from the candle wax were beginning to bleed. Her mind replayed the horrors she had to commit in order to survive.

You liked it.

Her fist collided into the sheet of glass, shattering it.

She was scared. But not because of her incoming client.

But because the voice in her head might have been right.

- Present -

Her Master, lips curved into a sadistic grin and eyes tinged with greed, stood at the entrance of the room, smoke leaving the gun he had just fired. 

"Well, well we meet again." His raspy voice made shivers run down her spine. He walked towards her, stepping over the body that was struggling to breathe.

Lawliet was bleeding out onto the floor.

"Please. Please. Please." Reina cried, trying to unravel the rope restraining her.

"My, my. How beautiful you've become." He took hold of her chin, admiring her matured features. His eyes went from her face to her curvaceous figure, his grin expanding into a devilish smirk.

She spat in his face. "Va' al diavolo." [Go to hell]

He chuckled before raising his arm, sharply slapping her face. Her head snapped left on impact. She bit her lip to silence the whimper that almost escaped, the right side of her cheek burning.

Her eyes met Lawliet's. His fingers tapped against the concrete pavement.

Morse code.

.-- .- - .- .-. ..     .. ...     -.-. --- -- .. -. --. [Watari is coming]

Having pressed the distress switch hidden at the center of his belt, their location was sent to Watari's phone.

"You haven't changed, my dear. Still the little vixen." Her Master laughed.

"How are you still alive?" She sneered, the taste of blood at the tip of her tongue.

He grimaced. "Ah, yes. I still have a scar embedded in my chest thanks to you. As for the other thing.. "

Reina smirked. "I remember. As you lay bleeding from the gunshot, you begged for mercy. Then with a knife, I fuckin castrated you. That thing was so small, I had to- "

Slap!

The men muffled their laughter, her Master red in the face and fuming. Reina spat out blood, the impact so strong her teeth cutting the inside of her cheek.

"Untie her!" He barked, the men quickly loosening the knots but held her in place. Their grip was so tight, she felt bruises beginning to form.

Her master stood in front of her. She took ahold of her shirt and yanked, tearing the thin material to reveal the scarlet bra underneath.

"Let's relive old times, shall we?"

He nodded towards his men.

"Scopatela finché ' non sa dove si trova." [Fuck her until she knows her place]

Lawliet's eyes widened.

Her shirt was ripped off. The skirt followed, leaving her in nothing but undergarments. She didn't even fight back, her body going limp with old instinct. Her reality began to blur, their roaming hands becoming one in the same as her old clients buried in her memories.

Just as she was when she was little, she became an empty shell. Allowing anyone to use her, pushing her self-conscious to the deepest parts of her mind was the only way she could survive. The pain was numb. Her eyes were dead. She could not feel.

She wanted to scream. To cry. Her perception of reality was shattered, feeling as if she never escaped her old Master. That he will always own her. She was nothing more than an object at his disposal. That is her one and only purpose in the world. Pleasure.

"Oh? She's kissing back. "

"Mmh, you want this, don't you?"

"You pathetic whore."

"Sporca puttana likes it!"

Yes, this is my place. Who was I to think I could be anything more than this?

I'm sorry, Lawliet but I am not worthy of being loved.

Nor being in love with you.

I'm sorry.

A/N: I'm back! So much has happened, I haven't written in YEARS so please forgive my terrible writing lol Imma try to pick up my skills again :) Bear with me

Please vote, comment and fan <3