prologue

"Debbie, could you grab me some coffee?" Lou said while fixing up a suit on a model standing in front of her.

"Yes, of course Miss Miller." Debbie nodded nervously rushing out of the room to get coffee for her boss. She worked for Lou "crazy mean witch bitch of fashion" Miller for 6 years and she only put up with her crazy wishes because she was determined to make it in the fashion business, but lately she felt like giving up.

She got the coffee and went back to the room where Lou was preparing models for her next fashion show. Debbie handed Lou her coffee. Lou took a sip of it.

"This is not warm enough." She said coldly and returned cup to Debbie.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Brunette took the cup going towards the other room, but then she stopped. She took a deep breath and turned around standing at the door.

"You know what?! I'm sick of this. I'm sick of getting you coffee everyday and you never being satisfied with how warm it is. I'm sick of doing everything for you." Everyone in the room turned to look at Debbie. Lou just stood there with cold smirk. For some reason she found this extremely entertaining.

"I've been working here for you for six fucking years hoping to achieve something and grow so I can start on my own someday, but none of that has happened yet. It's only been you putting off all of your work on me."  Debbie said as she ran out of the room and out of the building where Lou's company was.

She was pretty sure she just lost her job, but at that moment she didn't care, she was just happy that she has finally stood up for herself to that mean bitch.