you're distracting me

The whole night Lou was tossing and turning. She knew her whole career was now in the hands of the girl sleeping in her guest room.

Maybe, but just maybe, she should've been nicer to her in the past. Maybe that would've made Debbie decide faster and easier.

With all the thinking, Lou has come to idea that she will give Debbie day off tomorrow and make it a girls day.

So as soon as it was appropriate time (meaning, not 4 in the morning), Lou called the office to tell them she and Debbie will be working from home today, which was a lie of course, they won't be working at all.

You see, Lou wasn't much of a cook. She could barely heat up things in microwave, and why would she know all these things when she had other people to do it for her. But the only problem was that she now sent all her staff home so she and Debbie could have a spa day.

She decided that pancakes might be the easiest to make.

Twenty minutes into Lou's pancake making Debbie woke up. She walked in the kitchen rubbing her eyes and then looking at Lou. But then she rubbed her eyes once again just to make sure she was seeing things correctly.

"What are you doing?" She asked Lou as she saw her doing the most unusual thing, well for her it was unusual at least.

"Making us breakfast."

"But you can't cook."

"Um yes I can."

"No you can't. Your pancake is literally burning."

"That's because you're distracting me." And Debbie was in fact distracting her, in every way possible. The buttons on her pjs have unbuttoned just enough so Lou could see her chest.

"I am not." Debbie said as she came over taking the pan from Lou's hand and throwing the burnt pancake in the trash. "See? This is how you do it." She made a pancake and put it on a plate.

During breakfast Lou told Debbie about her the idea she had for the day. Debbie didn't mind a spa day but a spa day with Lou? She didn't feel very good about that. She was her boss after all. But her boss that asked her to marry her. For citizenship of course, but still they would have to be married for at least a year.

Debbie still agreed to the spa day, if she was gonna be stuck with Lou for the day, she might as well be relaxed while doing so.

"So what's the plan for today?" Debbie asked. It was very weird for her to have Lou organize the day, because for all the time she worked for Lou, Debbie has organized each day and Lou was extremely hopeless if Debbie took a day off so she would leave her step by step instructions for the day.

"So my hairstylist will be here in an hour. Then we'll get some face masks and then get our nails done."

"So a full makeover?" Lou just nodded. Well this is gonna be insteresting, Debbie thought for herself.