𝟬𝟬𝟯. 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗮𝘀𝗰𝗼

THEANDYDOWNEY POSTED A NEW PICTURE ON INSTAGRAM

liked by anthonymackie, shaymitchell & sashapieterse

theandydowney: here you see rosie in her natural habitat

tagged imrosieposey

329,842 LIKES
2,713 COMMENTS

[ load more comments ]

username: 😻

username: sleeping beauty tho

username: I love him so much lol

imrosieposey: IM GOING TO KILL YOU ANDREW
robertdowneyjr: I love how my kids are getting along :)

username: lmao

username: oof

anthonymackie. @imrosieposey who is the fool now ???
imrosieposey. why don't u get in ur bird suit and fly away from this convo
anthonymackie: i know u didn't just pull that card. where is ur father young lady ??
imrosieposey: i know u didn't just pull the daddy card
robertdowneyjr: @athonymackie stay on your team please :)

username: aw their family is so cute lol

username: what does "team" mean?

username: i love how they're so close lmao

ashleybenson. it could've been worse @imrosieposey . you could have not shaved
imrosieposey. thx, u always know what to say

username: omg this is too funny

username: andy in deep shit .

"CAN I please come with you?" Rose begged her father. They were in the kitchen and Rob was pouring a smoothie into his water bottle to take to set.

Rose had been nagging him the day before if she could come to set with her father, and he honestly didn't have time for her to tag along.

"I thought you hated going to set when you turned 14 and thought your friends were way cooler than your old man." He replied.

Rose always thought her dad was cool, but never did she let him know that. If he found out, he would never let it go.

Rose rolled her eyes. "I do but it's a good acting lesson." She insisted, even though she wasn't struggling with anything acted-related.

"Oh I see, there's a boy," Rob said, cracking the case.

It had been only a couple of days since she first met Sebastian and she couldn't stop thinking about him. This might be her last chance to talk to him face to face, before Sebastian and the cast fly off to Atlanta for more filming.

"Not entirely," Rose muttered, barely being heard, but Rob heard and knew all.

"Is it Scar's new assistant? He's a cutie." Rob teased. Rose's father is, in fact, the diva of the household. He loved to push her buttons and it was working for she was growing impatient. "Answers still no. Not after the chocolate fiasco."

"You realize I'm 26 years old and I'm just being polite by asking right?" She crossed her arms. Even though she needed security access granted by her dad, the cast knew her very well and would have no problem letting her come to set, but her point was that he needed to stop viewing her as a child.

Ever since the divorce, Rob has been acting off the walls and become more clingy. Rose knew that if she didn't put up with Robert's crappy behavior, that meant her brother would and with Andy's sensitive stress level, Rose couldn't let that happen, so she was the babysitting...for everyone.

"If I just say 'yes' will you stop reminding me of my lack of authority?" Rob asked, grabbing his coat and wallet. Rose clapped her hands and squealed in excitement. She was getting butterflies at just the thought of seeing Sebastian again.

"Go get your brother," Rob demanded as he searched for his car keys in his pocket.

"Wait what?" Rose asked her excitement now dead. Rob opened the door and turned to his daughter with a smirk on his face, "Well, there's no way it's going to be painful for me and not you too." Robert laughed as if Rose should've known better than to think there wasn't going to be a catch in going to set.

Rose groaned and went to fetch her ridiculous brother.

©️-70SROSE

she's going to see seb! thoughts or questions so far? sorry i'm sort of spam updating. trying to get a lot done so i wont be stressed when i have to study for midterms. xx