𝟬𝟯𝟭. 𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱

IT TOOK a lot of convincing from Sebastian, but Rose finally agreed to meet up with him

IT TOOK a lot of convincing from Sebastian, but Rose finally agreed to meet up with him. Rose didn't know how to feel after he slammed the door in her face so she kept her distance and was too afraid to answer his calls. He apologized too many times and Rose realized, at the end of the day, she couldn't shut Sebastian out...and vice-versa.

The car ride was nothing but awkward silence. Sebastian stayed quiet trying not to ruin the surprise and Rose didn't really feel like talking to him. It had to be at least a week or two since they acted normal with each other. She had no idea what was going on with him and was frankly worried.

She didn't want to be worried about him though, or at least she felt she shouldn't have the need to worry about him. For instance, she already had filming and a boyfriend on her list of things to care for.

She tried really hard to ignore the idea that Sebastian had feelings for her, for Rose really liked Drew and always had. They've only been together about a month. She'd feel horrible if things ended so soon because of her questionable feelings toward Sebastian. Rose has already had too many failed romances, and wasn't going to let her new one with Drew die so easily.

They continued to drive around L.A. and Rose was getting so confused. The thought of Sebastian kidnapping her crossed her mind but that was most likely the last, possible scenario. Rose had now idea where they were going, and the only hint Sebastian have to her was to dress casual.

About 20 minutes later, Sebastian pulled into the Los Angeles Art Institution, which made Rose instantly perk up. Her eyes widened and she turned to Sebastian who was smiling at her expression.

"What are we doing here?" She asked.

"You said you always wanted to be an artist." He replied.

She let out a tiny laugh and tilted her head. "I thought you were drunk." She stated.

"Not drunk enough I guess. Anddd," his voice trailed, "I got tickets." He says waving two tickets in the air.

They were for the Georgia O'Keefe exhibit, the one Rose had secretly been dying to see. This time, not only did her eyes widen, but her mouth dropped to the floor as well.

"Oh my god! I thought it was sold out." She said in astonishment.

"Well I pulled a few strings." He said smirking. Rose giggled as she turned to face the window, as to not let him see her blush.

"We'll come on then!" She said getting out of the car.

Sebastian was too slow for her, as she ran to the other side of the car and started dragging him towards the museum doors in excitement.