𝟬𝟮𝟰. 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴

IT'S THE last week everyone was going to be in Atlanta so they all went out to dinner at Benihana

IT'S THE last week everyone was going to be in Atlanta so they all went out to dinner at Benihana. Rose had brought Drew along with her, and Andy brought Chloe which kind of surprised his family. He wasn't the smartest for introducing her to his embarrassing dad and quirky sister, but he was smart to bring her tonight where she could meet the entire Captain America cast and have few conversations with his family.

"Dad, you remember Drew?" Said Rose, her hand proudly placed on Drew's chest.

"Good to see you, sir." Said Drew holding out his hand for Rob to shake.

"You too. I'm gonna go sit at the end." Said Rob pointing behind him. Robert always kept conversations with Rose's boyfriends short. Rose was always going to be Rob's little girl and he found he could always look at her that way if he stayed out of her love life.

They nodded and the couple took a seat next to Andy and Chloe. A couple of seconds later Sebastian walked in. Rose instantly smiled when she saw Sebastian but then stopped when she saw a girl follow behind him. Rose furrowed her eyebrows for she never saw this girl before, and Sebastian had never mentioned a new love interest.

Rose had to admit that Sebastian's date was stunning with her tan skin and chocolate-colored eyes. Maybe she was just his cousin or a good friend or something, Rose wanted to believe. They made their way over to Rose and Drew.

"Hello, Rose." He said with a hint of cockiness. "This is my date, Jade," Sebastian said presenting the dark-haired girl. Jade took a seat next to Rose with Sebastian on the end.

"So how do you guys know each other?" Rose asked curiously.

"I'm in the makeup and hair department," Jade answered.

Rose nodded and put a napkin in her lap, waiting for their chef. The cast ate in a private room in the back but it was still so loud filled with everyone's conversations. They were all hungry and excited about their fun night out.

"So you worked with Aaron too?" asked Scarlett, just a couple of seats down from Rose. "Yeah, he's awesome," replied Chloe.

"But not as awesome as me." Andy chimed in and Chloe giggled, placing a kiss on his cheek.

"So who is Rose dating?" Tom whispered to Rob looking at the other end of the table where the couples sat.

"We aren't really sure. Just try not to think about it, or bring it up." Robert whispered back taking a sip from his flask that he snuck into the establishment. He then offered some to Tom even though he was underage in America. Rob and Tom both knew they were going to need it to get through the night so Tom shrugged and Rob poured some into his cup.